BY MAC COSMETICS

Lipglass - Coming To Select Stores Starting In JuneA unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high-gloss, glass-like finish, or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over lip pencil or lipstick, it's the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It's pigmented, very shiny, and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains jojoba oil to help soften and condition the lips. - Lipglass see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty color but the gloss itself is so sticky that I have to watch my hair to make sure it doesnt stick tomy lips the entire time. It is easy to apply and has a good scent. Although its sticky Mac is good with their lipglosses and I would recommend to others.
Danielle S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It sits well on the lips. It isn't too creamy. It worked well on my lip type. It didn't show too much texture. It stays true to the color. It is long lasting. It lasted all day. I would recommend this product to others. I would love to try others
Bonnie K.
I really like the light shimmer it has. Not too crazy, but gives it a pop. The fragrance is nice too and the packaging makes it easy to carry. I'm undecided right now as to whether I'm going to buy the Lychee again, I may want to try out the other colors.
Nadinr B.
Lacrosse Shimmer is to shimmery but I love the pink so keep making some more similar Sim I would like like the case to be like a cheetah animal something it's so fun to use especially when you're going to school
roselea l.
Johnson City, TN
It's a good quality gloss but I find that it is sticky and I don't care for that. I would also prefer a lip gloss that is a little less expensive. Packaging is attractive and eye-catching.
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color of the lip gloss. My to go brand is Mac. It's long lasting and looks really good. It's an awesome brand and lip gloss. Packaging is really good and handy. Will definitely buy again. Thanks
Hollie H.
Arlington, TX
My absolute favorite! It last a long time even after drinking and eating. I love all the color options so you can change it up everyday with a new color.
Marisa F.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to wear this color during the summer when I want to look like a bronzed goddess. It is very sparkly in the sunlight which I love!
Amanda H.
Clover
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the lip glass colors are beautiful and this is no exception. However a liner is a Must for me and they are incredibly sticky.
callie b.
These lip glosses are so long lasting its ridiculous. They last allllll day and i love them so much, they look great all day