MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Lisa M.MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Nisha T.MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Raquel G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A unique lip gloss that offers ultra shine Delivers glass-like finish or a subtle sheen Long lasting Contains jojoba oil to help soften & condition lips Sponge tip provides a quick, smooth, even application Wear alone or over lipstick see more...

Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I have been using MAC lip gloss for over 20 years. Many lipsticks are gooey and sticky, not MAC. The lipgloss goes on smoothly and has great shine! The price is comparable to other products in the same category. MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
I have been a MAC lipglass fan since my teens. They have the best selection of colors/shimmer and the greatest pigment payoff. The size is perfect for travel and I can fit a few in my makeup bag to have options. The smell is pleasant but not strong. I am light skinned and Girl About the Town complements my skin tone so so well! I ALWAYS have it in my makeup bag and is my go-to color for any look from a natural look with a pop of color to a smokey eye.
Taryn C.
Southfield, MI
One of my go to lipgloss!!! It's so pretty and glides on nicely. Some other colors are hit or miss, but it's one winner for me. I can wear it daily or on a night out on the town. My boo even loves it on me 😉 Only downfall is it doesn't last as long as some others I have, but still worth the buy in my opinion.
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
This lip gloss is beautiful bright pink color. It works for both summer and winter. I get mine at the MAC counter inside Macy's. It's about $13.00 a tube which is not bad considering the brand and their recycle policy. It's not sticky either so I would recommend it for ladies who do not like sticky lipgloss.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Probably one of the best lip glosses there is. The staying power of this lipgloss is excellent, while also providing your lips with a great fuchsia pink tint with blue undertones. I like the fact that I can go nearly 5 hours without having to reapply product.
Brooklyn K.
I don't particularly love the lipglass line as they are very tacky. This color is opaque and pretty. If you don't mind a tacky texture and you like the shade it's worth it. It matches the lipstick shade perfectly.
Mifca A.
My chocolate sisters this is the perfect pink for our skin tones any tones at that. This lipgloss applies on smooth and creamy with a sleek packing which makes it more fun to apply on. These lipglosses last so long it's unbelievable which is extremely amazing to have on the lips. I will definitely repurchase this again and in more shades.
Ashlyn G.
I really like this gloss because it is moisturizing and adds a nice color but it is not too much color. The packaging is the same as all mac products. Also I think the price is good and is very easy to apply/use. I would recommend it to anyone who likes lip glosses.
Crystal M.
I am a devout user of MAC lipglass and wanted to have a smaller size to carry in my pocket as I'm now in a wheelchair and can't always carry my purse or makeup bag when I go places. This Sized to go lipglass was perfect for me in every way! I only wish they carried all of the lipglass colors.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
My favorite bold lip gloss! I wear it over the same shade of lip stick. The packaging is plain, and the product meets my expectations, is not super long lasting. I would recommend to others :-) :-) :-)
Anaeliza M.
How pigmented and long-wearing are these?
How long do it stay on for?????
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Does it stay on long and provide moisture?
Swsan A.
Oberhausen
I want to use this product