MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Raquel G.MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Nisha T.MAC Lipglass Lipgloss GIRL ABOUT THE TOWN uploaded by Yarimar R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A unique lip gloss that offers ultra shine Delivers glass-like finish or a subtle sheen Long lasting Contains jojoba oil to help soften & condition lips Sponge tip provides a quick, smooth, even application Wear alone or over lipstick see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brenda G.
Portland , OR
If you want the glossiest of glosses mac is where to go! Their color choices are amazing and so much variety. so moisturizing and smooth to apply, i adore these products and will always recommend them to anyone looking for an everyday signature gloss, or something to pazazz over a lipstick.
Aly G.
Stamford, CT
MAC is my go-to for makeup in general, and this lip gloss is definitely at the top of the list. Super easy to apply, lasts forever, and while it's pricier than your drug store brands of course, it's well worth the value! I use it all the time and will definitely keep doing so!
Ashlyn G.
I really like this gloss because it is moisturizing and adds a nice color but it is not too much color. The packaging is the same as all mac products. Also I think the price is good and is very easy to apply/use. I would recommend it to anyone who likes lip glosses.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Probably one of the best lip glosses there is. The staying power of this lipgloss is excellent, while also providing your lips with a great fuchsia pink tint with blue undertones. I like the fact that I can go nearly 5 hours without having to reapply product.
Shontria C.
Greensboro, NC
A friend of mine introduced this to me and I could really wear it everyday!

I love how it's thick enough to help pop my full lips and have them looking pretty nice.

I don't necessarily have to even have a full face of makeup because this does justice.
lauren w.
Minneapolis, MN
It is a really good product but i did notice that over time it did dry out my lips, so i recomend wearing chap stick under neath. The packiging was beutiful, and had an edgy look. It felt amazing to apply and i would definetly recmmend it to others
Shelby A.
Addison, TX
FANTASTIC!! I love, love, love this lipgloss. It is bright, lasts a long time and doesn't feel too "thick" when applied. It is a little pricey but worth the cost!
Kimberly E.
Jackson
Love this color! It is a great color for a night out on the town. Stays on well. It's not tacky feeling it iand t doesn't bleed outside your lip lines.
Veronica C.
I love all MAC glosses! They are so pretty and smell amazing. They are super shiny and not sticky. This color is absolutely gorgeous!
Natalie B.
Madison, WI
MAC lip gloss is incredible, the pigmentation is like no other. Couldnt beat the quality for the price. Comes in cute packaging too!
Anaeliza M.
How pigmented and long-wearing are these?
How long do it stay on for?????
Marissa M.
Plainfield, IL
Does it stay on long and provide moisture?
Swsan A.
Oberhausen
I want to use this product