MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls

M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls

A unique gloss in four colours featuring a limited-edition, crazy-hued design. Watch these tutorials to learn how to create a sweet and peachy or fun and fearless look.

So I wanted to know how pigmented these lipsticks are. And also are they worth buying.
Start your review of M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls!
Product Highlights
THE BEST BRAND OF MAKE UP EVER IN LIFE. I USE THIS EVERYDAY!!! Have some that stilll want to try. They are really a really good brand. Long lasting, cannot be compared. Will definitely buy this item again.in reviews
I love the packaging first off, second off the names are even cuter !!! So cute and bubbly . The gloss is shimmery and vibrant and I love it so much . I purchased it when it first came out and I wish they’d bring it back
Stockbridge , GA
I love my lipgloss idc if it is trolls I wear it to school and everyone love the color mine is blue but it changes to a purple and gold. I always have people asking me where I got it. Or what brand is it. It's feels ok and it look fantastic I definitely recommend this:
The lipglass looks cheap and likeva walmart kids makeup brand! The product itself is alright it's very sticky and is thick
Ashland, PA
This is so cute. The packaging, the tube, and I got it when it was on sale so I only paid about $6.50!
Fort Yates, ND
Such cute packaging! My 8 year old actually grabbed this before I could use it. They're on sale right now for 6 dollars and change, so I stocked up.
ROSAMOND, CA
M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls uploaded by Jennifer D.
I love the Good Luck Trolls lip glasses. They are so cute and fun. The names are adorable too. The one pictured when the page is opened is Glitter Grunge and it's a really nice berry cold that I think would be great for fall. They also had Saint Germain in the collection (which is a permanent color in this special packaging). They had two other (Twerkquoise and Bubble Butt). I also bought Twerkquoise and it a nice sheer blue. I like the formula, although it isn't hydrating - but not drying either. I got these on Clearance on the MAC and Nordstrom website and I really like them. Super excited to add them to my collection and would definitely recommend.
M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls uploaded by Ariel E.
It’s okay it’s just a very thick formula for my liking I’m not the biggest fan of it, i do like the packaging and the color is nice M·A·C Lipglass - Good Luck Trolls
denver
So I tried the Mac trolls collection lipgloss in Bubble Butt. At first I really like the consistency of it and then it just became really hard and not that vibrant any more. So I want to know if this has ever happened to you.
El Paso, TX
I really loved the color and the formula I normally don't wear lipgloss but this is definitely one of my faves