BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Pencil - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!A pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. - Lip Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Guinavere D.
Guinavere D.
Antelope
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner as a base or just by itself. MAC's lip liners have never done me wrong - they have a classic but longwearing formula that is on the waxier side than others and a bit more drying but it gives the lipstick something to grab onto and last. It's good on its own and the color is a wonderful nude on my NC 25-30 skin tone.

It's not my number 1 favorite anymore - but it's one of my favorites and I still constantly reach for this shade, however I do use my BITE lip liners more nowadays.
Lexine H.
Lexine H.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is always difficult to to find a lipliner or lipstick for my skin color that is exact & perfect without being chalky & ghostly. This lipliner has literally changed my life! It is perfect for my perfect nude. I can wear it on its own, with lipliner or to line my lips before the application of another lip product. It is essential, it is needed, it is amazing!  MAC Lip Pencil - Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Mac lip liners! They're great and last a long time. I love the look of the pencils and you do get a good amount of product for the price. They don't feather and when I apply my liners onto my entire lips I can usually go without having to reapply my actual lipstick even after eating. Invest into a couple colors you know you will use because they're absolutely worth every penny. :)
Srbui B.
Srbui B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my most favorite lip liner, and the color range I always have my lippies in. I have bought a few of this lip liners already and I can definitely say I am crazy obsessed!! I usually go to the mall and get it from MAC stores, or when I visit Naimies for a makeup shopping spree!! I highly recommend this lip liner to anyone who loves creamy brown-beige and nude-ish lip colors!! :)
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this lip liner. I feel like it's pretty universal no matter what shade of lipstick you are wearing. The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is because I find that a lot of Mac lip liners in general are a little drier than other brands. I wish this one was slightly more creamy so that it would glide better on the lips.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite lip liner along with bow n arrow from Kat von D's new collection. But this has been my day 1 forever now. It goes with any lippie. And it looks so amazing and natural but still dramatic and I can over line my lips with it to make them look bigger. Definitely recommend this to everyone .
Amy N.
Amy N.
I know that I'm preaching to the choir but M.A.C. lipliners are the best! The texture is perfect for my needs, not too creamy that it slips off and not to hard. I use Stripdown on its own when I want natural looking definition and also underneath light nude shades so my lips don't disappear under them.
EMILY C.
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
The perfect brown liner. Its a light brown with pinky undertones to it. I have tan skin and i always go for this liner when i want a pale pink nude lip! Perfect for over drawing lips too sinces its a darker skin color! I always pair this with mac honeylove lipstick and its the PERFECT combo!
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is one of my favorite nudes. It compliments a wide range of nude lip options. As for the formula, it's really creamy and glides on the lips. It wears really well throughout the day and doesn't disappear like some lip liners might.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Mary Esther , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite lip liner! Mac lip liners are seriously the best! They are a little pricey but are super long wearing! I usually fill in my lips with these and can eat and drink and it will still be on! Definitely worth the money