MAC Lip Pencil - Stripdown (creamy brown-beige) uploaded by Bea C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lip Pencil - Now in select stores - Click here for locations!A pencil designed for shaping, lining, or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for outlining lips or colouring them in. They are available in a wide selection of colours that each work well with many different lipstick shades. - Lip Pencil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
I absolutely LOVE Mac lip liners! They're great and last a long time. I love the look of the pencils and you do get a good amount of product for the price. They don't feather and when I apply my liners onto my entire lips I can usually go without having to reapply my actual lipstick even after eating. Invest into a couple colors you know you will use because they're absolutely worth every penny. :)
Srbui B.
Srbui B.
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
Hands down my most favorite lip liner, and the color range I always have my lippies in. I have bought a few of this lip liners already and I can definitely say I am crazy obsessed!! I usually go to the mall and get it from MAC stores, or when I visit Naimies for a makeup shopping spree!! I highly recommend this lip liner to anyone who loves creamy brown-beige and nude-ish lip colors!! :)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
This is my absolute favorite lip liner along with bow n arrow from Kat von D's new collection. But this has been my day 1 forever now. It goes with any lippie. And it looks so amazing and natural but still dramatic and I can over line my lips with it to make them look bigger. Definitely recommend this to everyone .
Joshua P.
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
This shade is one of my favorite nudes. It compliments a wide range of nude lip options. As for the formula, it's really creamy and glides on the lips. It wears really well throughout the day and doesn't disappear like some lip liners might.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Petersburg, IL
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
This is the most perfect brownie nude ever!! I love this shade and use it almost every day. I love the formula of Mac lip liners and will definitely repurchase. This is the best lip liner that I own and the color is my favorite. I would 100% recommend Mac lip liners to anyone.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
I love having the perfect brow, and these really define that! The packaging is small and convenient! I don't always use a pencil, but I will sometimes! :) I bought mine at a target, and would recommend it!
Kortny M.
Kortny M.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
I love this lip liner! It is always my go-to! I am still on my first one but have it in two colors. However, it is pretty pricy. The packaging is very sleek and simple. I would buy this product again.
valeria d.
valeria d.
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
This is one of my favorite everyday lipliners, it's so easy to just throw this on, it goes with everything, it is my everyday color
paola z.
paola z.
Albuquerque
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
Theyvusually always make me fall in love but tgis one was a bit off for me but i enjoy having it and refering other to it
Mya ❤.
Mya ❤.
Review for: Stripdown (creamy brown-beige)
I loveeee this color so much! It's my go to lip liner! Super cute and affordable also long lasting