BeautyLipLip MakeupVoronajj
MAC Lip Pencil 'Hover' 145g

MAC Lip Pencil 'Hover' 1.45g

by Voronajj

A pencil designed for shaping, lining or filling in the lip. Lip Pencils have a smooth, creamy texture that is perfect for lining the lips or filling them in. They are long-lasting and available in a wide selection of colors that work well with many...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Lip Pencil 'Hover' 1.45g!
How would you rate this product?
Amina  A.
Hamtramck, MI
I love this nude color! Being a brow skinned girl this type of nude looks so pretty. Some days I line my lips with it or some days I use it as a lip stick all over. I love the finish of it. If you love nude colors I recommend this beautiful color!
shyra K.
London barking , Barking
MAC Lip Pencil 'Hover' 1.45g uploaded by shyra K.
MAC Lip Pencil 'Hover' 1.45g I use this product sometimes I’m not a great lover of going out with lip liner but it does a great job it’s long lasting and easy to apply the price is okay it’s trial and error you either like it or don’t

Looking for your answer?