BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lip Gelee Lip Gloss, CellopinkDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.

MAC Lip Gelee Lip Gloss
  • "Amazing jus perfect actually wearing now and it's all over my cup yet still glossy on the lip " in 23 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! It lasts a long time, isn't sticky and keeps lips looking and feeling great!" in 8 reviews
Becky S.
For what it is it's a really good product, I just don't normally wear gel glosses or balms. I bought this 3 years ago in a sheer red shade and it still applies the same today as it did then.
crystal D.
Davie
Love love love this color
I would definitely purchase again and a few other colors. Loving the bright colors and it last all day too! Prices are a little high but it’s worth it the quality is amazing. I’ve been purchasing since I was a teen. Will continue to purchase when it’s on sale.
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
This is a slightly sticky formula but I don’t mind like some do. I also think the squeeze tube package is lovely. Great color that lasts for at least 4 hours without reapplying. Highly recommend.
Sam V.
Royal Palm Beach
If youre a fan of long lasting lipglosses these are perfect. I didnt have to reapply it throughout the day because it lasts so long and its moisturizing and feels good on the lips
Natisha T.
This lip gloss was one of the first lip glosses I picked up from Mac and now I can't live without it I'm a sucker for a good hydrating lippie and I found this to be exactly what I look for in my lippies but of course it's @mac so what else can I say I Love this gloss and will continue to purchase as long as it's available
Andre N.
The Lip gloss was great it wasnt to liquid or anything.I would say that at first it did feel weird I wnated it to dry cause I didnt want it to get stuck to anything such as. Whennyour drinking something out of a cup.But I dont think lip glosses are like that.But really its a good product would recommend
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
While this gloss is a bit sticky it does last a long time. I like the slight pink color, the high gloss shine and moisturizing feeling it gives off. I would like to try other colors. It would be great if it had spf in it than I would by a bunch. Not bad for the price!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Yuck. I do not understand how people can buy their sticky brand. Everything I have ever tried by them has been sticky last way too little and look like crap on. Their lip glosses are awful. If you like greasy gritty sticky and slimy gloss then buy this.
Sarah T.
This specific lip gloss is my go to! Besides the fact that it can wear off somewhat easily, it's smooth shimmery and a good choice when it comes to simple makeup looks. I got it at the mac cosmetics store at the mall and I would definitely buy it again!
April J.
Newport News, VA
I had just about every color of the lip geleethey were really cute pops of color and I like the style of squeeze tube . Cello pink was an easy sheer pink and the texture was smooth but not tacky . The only proble is they didn’t stay on very long .
Cassie S.
Shady cove , OR
Does this feel sticky on the lips!?