BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Lip Gelee Lip Gloss, CellopinkDiscontinued, Rare and Hard to Find. see more...

crystal D.
Davie
Love love love this color
I would definitely purchase again and a few other colors. Loving the bright colors and it last all day too! Prices are a little high but it’s worth it the quality is amazing. I’ve been purchasing since I was a teen. Will continue to purchase when it’s on sale.
Angie S.
Love this shade and the quality of this product! I like to use this daily as part of my makeup regimen! It’s a very good price and buy it at a local store. I highly recommend and will buy again!
Tuany K.
Gloucester, MA
This is a slightly sticky formula but I don’t mind like some do. I also think the squeeze tube package is lovely. Great color that lasts for at least 4 hours without reapplying. Highly recommend.
Savannah G.
Torrance, CA
I give this product three stars because I really do like the pigmentation. This particular shade is a gorgeous Barbie pink, as I expected it to be. It was easy to use, and application was great. Even though it isn't a lipstick, I expected it to last a little while longer like the other MAC glosses did. I believe it is a little pricey for what it is, but its not crazy for MAC. But overall, I would buy again.
nicole o.
This is certainly a very good product because it works great and complies with everything it says but not always

Because birds there are flaws but I certainly recommend it, it paints very well it has some splendid colors and I like it as it does the lip
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Excelente labial, es uno de mis favoritos tengo varios tonos y la verdad me encantan ya que aparte de que duran mucho en los labios los aumenta haciendo que se vean más bonitos. Hay una gran variedad de colores a elegir, altamente recomendable
Natisha T.
This lip gloss was one of the first lip glosses I picked up from Mac and now I can't live without it I'm a sucker for a good hydrating lippie and I found this to be exactly what I look for in my lippies but of course it's @mac so what else can I say I Love this gloss and will continue to purchase as long as it's available
Andre N.
The Lip gloss was great it wasnt to liquid or anything.I would say that at first it did feel weird I wnated it to dry cause I didnt want it to get stuck to anything such as. Whennyour drinking something out of a cup.But I dont think lip glosses are like that.But really its a good product would recommend
Pamela R.
I mean this Mac lipgelee in Cellopink is cute don't get me wrong. It just wasn't the right product for me. Brown nudes are more of my thing. Regardless Mac lip products are amazing. They last for a long time and are the perfect amount of sticky. I would recommend this to others of course.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
While this gloss is a bit sticky it does last a long time. I like the slight pink color, the high gloss shine and moisturizing feeling it gives off. I would like to try other colors. It would be great if it had spf in it than I would by a bunch. Not bad for the price!
Cassie S.
Shady Cove, OR
Does this feel sticky on the lips!?