BY MAC COSMETICS

An emollient-based balm that conditions lips and locks in moisture. It acts as a perfect base for lipsticks and helps lip pencils to glide on. Worn on its own, it imparts a soft shine to the lips.

• So is this worth the money? Is this like a moisturizer for your lips?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new moistorizer for my lips and i heard g...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? How does it feel on the lips and ho...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sunny L.
Sunny L.
This is the only lip balm I use! I've tried so many lip balms both drug store and high end, but this one is the best!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Ooltewah, TN
I LOVE this, I was introduced to this about 10 years ago and have been using it every since, I always have multiples
April V.
April V.
San Antonio, TX
Definitely a staple in my everyday routine! I didn't have high hopes and this was just fantastic!
Megan L.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I have used it for years. It really saves my lips in winter and fall.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Coram
This product is my holy grail. This is my absolute favorite lip product ever! I apply this when I get the urge to bite, when my lips are dry, cracked, before I put on a liquid lip, night, morning, anytime! This is an amazing lip product that hydrates your lips and stays on FOREVER. I highly recommend you get this product (along with their lip scrub) if you have cracked, bitten up lips like I did. My lips have never been healthier.
Kristin Ann S.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My HG I just ordered 2 more tubes today. This is the only thing that heals my chapped lips. I get sunburnt windchapped lips and this is the ONLY thing that soothes them & chills out the pain factor omg I get it so bad becoz I'm allergic to the sun & I swear this is such a comfort to me. Also I wear a lot of lipstick my lips are always covered somexs they get dried out esp w MAC Retro Matte Liquid lipcolor is so drying or other liquid lipsticks & this is the perf antidote. This is simply the best lipbalm on the market. It's perfection. 10/10. Simply the best. Better than all the rest.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
MAC Lip Conditioner/0.5 oz. - No Color

As usual like anything from MAC, this is an amazing lip conditioner! It hydrates my lips to the fullest extent, in less than 20 min I have beautiful silky lips and all thanks to this little tube. I purchased my first MAC lip conditioner back in 2014 and have been using it ever since and I really love it, it's truly the best for your chapped lips👌
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. It's overpriced but I love the scent and the smooth texture on the lips. I like the packaging and this is a splurge item for lip conditioner but I always repurchase it. It's somewhat hydrating
Shelby V.
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
I am going to be brutally honest. This is amazing in making my lips soft and prepped for my liquid lipstick but it's expensive when chapstick can do the same thing. I love the sent and it works wonders but your burts bees does the same thing.
Nauchelle w.
Nauchelle w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lip concealer really helped my lip to keep them full hydrated in it if I want to put another product on top it doesn't smudge off or I have to constantly keep putting the product on my lip so I recommend this
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product? How does it feel on the lips and how long does it last?
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for lip moisturizing? For really dry lips?
Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this worth the money? Is this like a moisturizer for your lips?
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Sebree, KY
I have been looking for a new moistorizer for my lips and i heard good reviews. I have really dry lips and i was wondering how good is it?