M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube)

An emollient-based balm that conditions lips, locks in moisture and gives a soft shine.

What’s your favorite lip moisturizer, have you tried [product:mac-lip-conditioner]?
Does this work well ? I’m in need for something during these cold months!
If you were stranded on an island and were able to take 3 of your go to beauty goodies with you what would they be??? [product:mac-cosmetics-lip-conditioner-tube-90] [product:julep-love-your-bare-face-hydrating-cleansing-oil] Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Ultimate Hydro Gel
Start your review of M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube)!
Product Highlights
I love it. If I know I will be wearing a Matte lipstick (it drys my lips like crazy!) I put it on before I start doing my makeup and by the time I'm ready to do my lips it has really moisturized them without making it too greasy to apply may lip liner/lipstick. It is expensive so I definitely do not use it every day, but great to keep in your kit for the matte days, or just really dry days.in reviews
...purchase at first b/c it was $15, but a little goes a long way and it's super hydrating.in reviews
puneet S.
Oak Hills, CA
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by puneet S.
This is something I carry with me at all times. It’s not sticky at all and it does the job. This is a must have item in my bag at all times.
Alexis  S.
Tempe, AZ
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Alexis  S.
This lip conditioner is really good especially for over dry, cracked, peeling lips. From dry skin, the weather or lipstick it is the best way to hit your lips with a moisture surge. It smells good. It’s not as thick as a carmex or petroleum jelly but is still thick enough to be conditioning and not sticky. You can also wear in the daytime since it doesn’t feel like you have goop on your lips.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Thuy N.
Balm, conditioner, emollient. It's not a bad lip balm. I have to reapply a lot with this but I think it's a great primer for lipstick. It feels comfortable on the lips and I like that it doesn't have any scent.
Khushboo P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I've been sitting on this tube for a while. Just recently, I've started using it for the past few days. Just now I realized that its nothing but petroleum jelly in an expensive tube!!!! My mind is literally blown!! I spent 18 dollars for petroleum jelly! Please do not waste money here. Save it for something more fun.
Ariana G.
Lancaster, PA
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Ariana G.
I have tried a ton of lip products, literally a ton. Sircuit Cosmeceuticals Anti-Suggah was my holy grail for awhile. This winter has been rough on my skin though. My lips are constantly dry and flaking even with regular exfoliation. Nothing ever seems hydrating enough. This was recommended to me by a coworker and I was instantly in love. It goes on so smooth and silky and I’ve had great success using it/letting it soak in prior to a drying matte liquid lip. It has also helped with the flakiness/roughness. My lips are super smooth, hydrated, and supple. I even gave my boyfriend some to try and he loved how it made his lips feel. No scent, color, etc. It really is just a great lip balm. I will be repurchasing another for my freelance kit as well.
Christiana A.
Commerce City, CO
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Christiana A.
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Christiana A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is so amazing. I have the worst dry skin/lips...and it really helps. This has an Incredible smell and leaves my lips protected and moisturized for hours...and adds a nice shine.
Scottie C.
New York
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Scottie C.
This is hands down my favorite lip product. I have one in my kit, one in my car, one in my bag, and one in backstock at all times. I love that it comes in a tube so it’s easy to use when freelancing and I love that after a quick blot, it’s not excessively shiny. With a soft vanilla fragrance that doesn’t overwhelm, I recommend this 10/10. I won’t do makeup without it.
Isabel  T.
M·A·C Lip Conditioner (Tube) uploaded by Isabel  T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Is a emollient balm repair by conditioning lips, locking in moisture. hydration ,can use alone or under lip ,formula is very soft, helps seal in moisture to protect the lips from the environment. Price is very affordable Contains Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Extract, Wheat Germ Oil, vitamins A and E. Use everyday anytime
Chelsea F.
Ecorse
The best lip conditioner I have found so far. It is long lasting and not greasy. It definitely met expectations, I have recommended this product to many friends.
Lauren C.
East Gwillimbury, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This honestly did nothing for me :( I wasn’t a fan of the smell and I found the tube got super sticky so application wasn’t great [product:m·a·c-lip-conditioner-tube]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...