BY VORONAJJ

0.1 oz Lipstick - Velvet Teddy see more...

• Could some post some pictures of how this colour looks on...3 Answers
  • what’s your favourite Mac lipstick mines the velvet teddy...3 Answers
Lyndie W.
Los Angeles
I don't usually ever wear lipstick, but after trying Mac's Velvet Teddy it's an essential to my morning makeup routine! Lipsticks have turned me off in the past due to having to reapply throughout the day, smudging, and (matte lipsticks, specifically) just being uncomfortable to wear. I don't like it when my lips feel dry and like sandpaper, so I decided to try the stick.

First off, love the smell! It has a calming slight vanilla scent to it that isn't overpowering. And I love the creamy texture! It's very easy to apply and has a moisturizing property to it that makes my lips feel so soft. AND, it wears well! It's so comfortable, it doesn't feel like I have anything on my lips. The color does fade a bit throughout the day and after eating, but it fades so well that it looks natural (not sure if it's due to the shade, but either way I love not having to reapply unless I really want to).

I ordered this lipstick through Ulta, and was quite surprised when I received it that it's SO TINY! But I've found that a little goes a LONG way, so even though it's pricey, I still think that for the quality and for how long the stick lasts, the price is definitely worth it. I've used this lipstick for about a month now every single day and haven't needed to roll the stick up any further for more.

Overall, I love this lipstick and would absolutely recommend it to anyone curious enough to try!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
This is suck a gorgeous nude lipstick and I cant believe I haven’t had it in my collection before! It goes with any of my daily looks and would go great with any colorful look to keep the attention at the eyes. It applies smoothly, but does come off through out the day. It’s not a matte or dry down lipstick.
Annalise H.
Sugar Hill, GA
A perfect shade that works with so many makeup looks! It applies beautifully, I prefer to use mine after I apply lipliner. I have purchased MAC lipsticks before and this one in my favorite! It's long lasting and isn't drying for the matte finish. I love using this shade on my clients as well.
Samantha M.
marblehead
This is such a pretty shade of lipstick! I believe it is one of the best I have used! I have a fair complexion and this color looks fantastic! Super long lasting and super cute color! I think this has to be one of the most popular colors
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I finally purchased this after hearing about its HG for so many people. The color pulls much darker on me than I’ve seen it on others but it is a nice comfortable matte Lippie. The one thing I don’t like is the smell. It’s like a rancid chocolate/vanilla scent. I’ve never been a huge Mac person but this smell makes me hesitant to try others
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
This is one of the best shades offered by MAC in my opinion.  It is easy to lighten it up with a bright lippie that you tend to not wear to get more of a toned down look.  It's a great neutral with just enought pink in it to pick up your natural lip color.  I wear this out on the town, to the office, to dinner, and everywhere in between.  Love that Ulta carried this now in some stores and online.
Kristin Ann S.
1 of the top MAC lipsticks. Not just because it’s a color that’s really trendy still, a good nude colored lipstick is always trendy. It won’t wash anyone out, is reasonably priced & I will always keep 1 on hand!
Ajla S.
kansas city
this is my absolute favorite lipstick in the world😭 it goes with every single makeup look ever and lasts all all day with a comfortable feel to the lips. i have gone through about three of this lipstick!!
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Pretty good shade of nude. I have a lot of trouble finding nudes because there are very specific and particular shades I like that are not too dark and not too pink. This one is pretty close. I do wish it was just a tiny tiny bit lighter in shade but its as good as it gets without having to mix it with other shades
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I have been a long time user of velvet teddy I love the creaminess of the lipstick and the vanilla I love it I would recommend it to everyone I have brought many tubes !!!!
Bella O.
Peterborough
what’s your favourite Mac lipstick mines the velvet teddy 💄👅MAC Lip Care - Lipstick - Velvet Teddy 3g/0.1oz
Charissa H.
Could some post some pictures of how this colour looks on the lips?

Amazon