BeautyLipLip MakeupM.A.C. Cosmetics
MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 145g/005oz

MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz

0.05 oz Lip Pencil - Cork SKU : ADIB000H71XZ2

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz!
Shareese B.
Hampton, VA
MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz uploaded by Shareese B.
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
I always had this lip pencil it is a OG for beauty babes ! It’s the perfect brown especially paired with chestnut when you are trying to have the illusion of plumper lips ! Follow me on tiktok & Instagram @tooshay_MUA
Nicole J.
Little Neck, NY
MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz uploaded by Nicole J.
MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz uploaded by Nicole J.
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
So pricey but soooo GOOD like the perfect brown for light medium, medium or dark skin tones it’s just a beautiful smoothest creamiest glide the formula is perfect shades perfect and she’s longer the Nyx pencils comes with a good amount of product. No cons she’s perfect
Jackie S.
Red Oak, TX
Super long lasting doesn’t smudged or look ugly after I eat really nice on the lips easier to blend with other colors but of course other for optionsbut I really recommend this one it’s a beautiful brown
Brittany B.
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
Cork liner is a great tan neutral. It perfectly pairs with all nude/neutral lipsticks. It applies very easy and is not too bold. Just the right neutral tone. This liner even looks great paired with a gloss.
Chantal H.
Bronx, NY
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
One of my favorite brown lip liners ever!! Love the formula, it’s so buttery. It makes my lips look really good!
Ana S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
I absolutely love this color and the quality ! It definitely met my expectations ! It’s a perfect color to have to match most nudes ! I buy this product on a regular basis ! Every makeup artist should own this shade!
Taylor W.
Longview, WA
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
I love Mac Cosmetics lip liners. They’re creamy and hydrating while keeping lipstick in its place. I’ve been dying to try this shade after using Boldly Bare and haven’t been able to get my hands on Cork or Stripdown for months, which goes to show how incredible they are 👏✨
Anne P.
Cordova, TN
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
My all time favorite. I have been using this liner for many many many years and it’s still a staple in my makeup collection. I blends well with so many lipstick and glosses. Oldie but goodie.
Randa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: MAC Lip Care - Lip Pencil - Cork 1.45g/0.05oz
This goes with any and every lip combo. It’s so perfect! It lasts as long as I want unless I’m eating like crazy lol. I think this product is perfect to be honest. Can’t live without it and I would repurchase until the death of me, however It lasts so long that I’ve had my original one for 3 years now! Wow.
Stephanie  F.
Brookhaven, GA
This brown lip pencil is perfect for my medium skin tone and it’s something that can naturally be blended in with a lipstick on top. I don’t really like darker lip liners, lipsticks, and etc. But this one was just the right pair that was in the middle of both light and dark, I definitely recommend!!!!

Looking for your answer?