BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I am madly in love with MAC lipstick, and this is such a great fall color!! It goes great w blond or dark hair, glides on smooth and stays pretty well! I have fair skin and it seems to go very well w it!
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
I love this color, it's like a burgundy shade! I have look for it but since it was a limited collection I haven't find it anywhere :( I'm currently using the Diva shade by Mac too ! It's kinda the same color
Reagan T.
Slippery Rock, PA
Sin is my favorite Mac color ever guys . I swear by it , good for any skin tone . YouTube: Reagan Nichole
Baraa A.
Love macs lipsticks they show up well and they last very well also love this color
Ankita S.
This color was beautiful in the tube, however went on my lips a much different color. After prepping and priming I applied the product. It was very pigmented but not near as dark of a shade as I expected. I've tried applying directly and also with a brush, I've used it with a M.A.C. primer and I've tried it with my Bite Beauty primer. I cannot get it to look even and I find it to be only semi-matte, and even after a powder sweep it is still extremely transferable. My search for the perfect fall color, to my dismay, shall continue.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Since is the perfect dark red/purple color. It looks flawless on and it last a while
Sabina G.
Tustin, CA
Lipstick texture is creamy and last all day, love the color it is one of my favorite and go to colors
Mayra S.
Santa Maria, CA
Amazing dark red color suits every skin type.
Can look good with a heavy dramatic look or just a simple look. Loved this limited edition lipstick as we'll the packing was amazing 💛
member-fe5298c1d
East Stroudsburg, PA
So sad that these was Limited edition I loved these so much should have got doubles when I had the chance
Shannon C.
North Port, FL
Color of the product is very pretty. Also applies very smoothly, lasted for a good amount of time. Overall, was a good product.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?