BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
I love how the color stands out and it's kind of like a dark nude. I also think that it apply really smoothly
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Sin will always be my favorite lipstick color. It goes on so smooth and it goes perfectly with my complexion
Holly D.
This was my go to lipstick for a long time on the weekends when I go out. Amazing color for a bold sexy lip
Diona H.
Hyattsville , MD
My favorite mac lip color. With or without liner it looks awesome. I bought one for myself and my sister.
member-fe5298c1d
East Stroudsburg, PA
So sad that these was Limited edition I loved these so much should have got doubles when I had the chance
Reagan T.
Slippery Rock, PA
Sin is my favorite Mac color ever guys . I swear by it , good for any skin tone . YouTube: Reagan Nichole
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
And love lipstick song I wasn't so pretty and beautiful because you're always love and care wherever you
Alexis J.
Bay City, MI
Amazing color coverage and pigment. Stays for hours without smudging or smeering. Can be a bit pricey.
Lizbeth C.
miami
This collection is beautiful hydrating on the lips and it's a beautiful color red very pigmented also
Sabina G.
Tustin, CA
Lipstick texture is creamy and last all day, love the color it is one of my favorite and go to colors
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?