BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shannon C.
North Port, FL
Color of the product is very pretty. Also applies very smoothly, lasted for a good amount of time. Overall, was a good product.
Mireyaa Y.
Very pretty pigmented lipstick. Recommend. Beware when ordering not to get the lipgloss. Best to order or buy from MAC store.
Sophie H.
Warwick, RI
Absolutely my favorite color. So rich and long lasting. Such a staple for the colder months.  I love itbetter than expected.
Karla P.
Mesa, AZ
Super fuerte y duradero, su gran abundancia ayuda a tus labios pequeños para que se vean mas grandes, carnosos y deseables
Adaobi E.
Columbia, MO
Sin is my favorite fall lipstick. It is great on all skin tones and lip types. I buy it over and over it's Irreplaceable!
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I love mac because it has such good quality lipsticks, and i really love dark colors on me and this one is really good
Linda H.
Mac sin color in matte is a perfect Halloween shade. It was my first Mac lipstick and it’s a nice dark red-purple color
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
I will spend the money for lipstick like this. I love how it doesn't was away and I don't have to keep reapplying it
member-6408245fa
Santo Domingo, ['', '', 'Santo Domingo Este']
Me encanta este labial, un color bastante intenso y de larga duración, de muy buena calidad totalmente recomendable
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Sin will always be my favorite lipstick color. It goes on so smooth and it goes perfectly with my complexion
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?