BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Linda H.
Mac sin color in matte is a perfect Halloween shade. It was my first Mac lipstick and it’s a nice dark red-purple color
Dawn T.
Anderson , In
I will spend the money for lipstick like this. I love how it doesn't was away and I don't have to keep reapplying it
member-6408245fa
Santo Domingo, ['', '', 'Santo Domingo Este']
Me encanta este labial, un color bastante intenso y de larga duración, de muy buena calidad totalmente recomendable
Kelly S.
Greensboro, NC
The color of this product is gorgeous and the texture is nice, I just wish it would stay put a little longer.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Sin will always be my favorite lipstick color. It goes on so smooth and it goes perfectly with my complexion
Emily S.
I love how the color stands out and it's kind of like a dark nude. I also think that it apply really smoothly
Holly D.
This was my go to lipstick for a long time on the weekends when I go out. Amazing color for a bold sexy lip
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
And love lipstick song I wasn't so pretty and beautiful because you're always love and care wherever you
Alexis J.
Bay City, MI
Amazing color coverage and pigment. Stays for hours without smudging or smeering. Can be a bit pricey.
Lizbeth C.
miami
This collection is beautiful hydrating on the lips and it's a beautiful color red very pigmented also
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?