BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lipstick is so bomb. It's my go-to when I want to glam it up for a night in the town. Such a gorgeous color. I get asked about it every time I wear it.
member-6bff8
Perfect fall color I used this color for my wedding last October it was a beautiful color super dark purple. It is beautiful with a lighter lip pencil
Klaudia S.
I Love the colour, very deep the only thing that you do have to apply it carefully because if you go to far out of your lipline it's hard to remove
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this shade of lipstick for a night out. It stays on and is long lasting. It comes in nice packaging and met my expectations. I would recommend
Marissa R.
New Castle, PA
Love this color for a vampy lip! It's a little on the dry side, so I recommend using a good lip scrub to get off any dead skin before applying
Patricia L.
Irvine, CA
Gorgeous brick red color that looks good on the palest and darkest of skin tones. It is a bit drying, but that is expected with Mac lipsticks
Måhïmâ S.
I love every dark shade in everybrand but the mac has every elegent and best shade in dark so i prefer mac when it comes to datk shade
Ambreen A.
I wasn't a big MAC fan until I found this shade. I have to say it's amazing! I love the pigment and how smoothly it comes on.
Alissa C.
Providence, RI
I got this as a gift and it's one of my favorites . I absolutely love the color and it's so pigmented . It also last really long
Sophie H.
Warwick, RI
Absolutely my favorite color. So rich and long lasting. Such a staple for the colder months.  I love itbetter than expected.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?