BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Gorgeous color and gorgeous packaging! I love pulling it out and handling it! Very sexy vampy lip to be achieved with this color! Great long lasting formula. Fair price. I would recommend this lipstick.
Madyson D.
San Diego
Love the texture the color is very true and I definitely feel it is moisturizing. Definitely was worth the price met my expectations. I feel the price is quality for the product I constantly buy these in other colors good stuff!
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a pretty color! I really wish they kept this color longer, I've been trying to find something like it. Mac has great quality products and a little pricy but not too over the top.
Dayana G.
ESTE LABIAL FUE UN REGALO QUE ME HIZO UNA AMIGA, SABE QUE ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES OSCUROS. ES CREMOSO Y DURADERO. CUMPLIÓ CON MIS EXPECTATIVAS PORQUE MI OBJETIVO ES TENER MAQUILLAJE DURADERO QUE NO TENGA QUE RETOCAR MI MAQUILLAJE EN LA MITAD DE MI JORNADA LABORAL O DURANTE UNA FIESTA.
Priscilla B.
Mcallen, TX
I love this color, it's like a burgundy shade! I have look for it but since it was a limited collection I haven't find it anywhere :( I'm currently using the Diva shade by Mac too ! It's kinda the same color
Imara F.
This color of dark red is to die for. I have always got great compliments with this lipstick color. It last long while wearing it. I truly know you guys are going to love it.
Paola V.
Puebla
Está hermoso el producto el color natural y la calidad que manejan , va con todo tipo de piel y para todo tipo de ocasión ya sea casual o elegante, está hermoso
Gillian M.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is my go-to lip color! I love Sin so much that upon my first purchase I bought 3 tubes. This color is perfect doe everyday wear or a night out on the town.
بريندا د.
Tulsa, OK
In love with it. Me encanata este product es fabuloso mi favorite no podria vivir sin el simple simple mentte el mejor del univesos les aconsejo que lo usen
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lipstick is so bomb. It's my go-to when I want to glam it up for a night in the town. Such a gorgeous color. I get asked about it every time I wear it.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?