BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shirley X.
If you enjoy dark red colors, this is the lipstick or you! I enjoy dark red colors rather than bright red colors. I love to use this during the fall because it matches so many outfits! The packaging is super beautiful. The texture is also pretty good!
grace d.
Simsbury, CT
Amazing quality!!!!!! In love with the color. I use this for all my everyday looks and my friends and family are always asking where I got it. I have re bought this item 4 times.
Imara F.
This color of dark red is to die for. I have always got great compliments with this lipstick color. It last long while wearing it. I truly know you guys are going to love it.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
I have this lipstick and I love it the shade it's like cherry & strawberry red so beautiful and sexy..!!! It's last for a while even if I eat or drink . It's not that matte lipstick but that make it better cuz keeps my lips very smooth.. I would buy it again because it the best red to go for . I still have it cuz I'm not a red lips fun but this one it's really beautiful colour!!!!
Haleigh P.
I like the packaging a lot on this product. The only reason I am giving three stars is that I personally didn't like the shade on me. It is definitely easy to apply and use just like all other mac lip products.
Ankita S.
This color was beautiful in the tube, however went on my lips a much different color. After prepping and priming I applied the product. It was very pigmented but not near as dark of a shade as I expected. I've tried applying directly and also with a brush, I've used it with a M.A.C. primer and I've tried it with my Bite Beauty primer. I cannot get it to look even and I find it to be only semi-matte, and even after a powder sweep it is still extremely transferable. My search for the perfect fall color, to my dismay, shall continue.
Pamela O.
Milton, FL
The name says it all! I've not found another color as sexy and sultry as MAC SIN in any other cosmetic line. This is a long wearing color that doesn't bleed or dry out my lips. It's affordable and looks great on a variety of skin types. MAC is a well respected cosmetic line and this lipstick is a fantastic example of why they have this reputation!
Mayra S.
Santa Maria, CA
Amazing dark red color suits every skin type.
Can look good with a heavy dramatic look or just a simple look. Loved this limited edition lipstick as we'll the packing was amazing 💛
Jennie S.
Love this color. I love the smooth finish. I love how it stays on for a while. I found it at the MAC counter in the mall. I also love the people there. It is not that expensive. I use this all the time. I would buy over and over again. I love this value that you get for your money
Amber R.
Alvaton, KY
My go to lip color! I LOVE sin! I wear this color all year long! I love rocking a dark lip! I think it looks great on every skin tone! No matter if you are light or dark you are going to look amazing with this on your lips!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?