BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joann D.
Beautiful color in this limited edition color of Mac Lipstick. It feels nice and smooth on the lips, yet doesn't feel too heavy. It covers completely yet isn't too sticky. It is very easy to use and lasts a good while when applied correctly. I would recommend!
Shirley X.
If you enjoy dark red colors, this is the lipstick or you! I enjoy dark red colors rather than bright red colors. I love to use this during the fall because it matches so many outfits! The packaging is super beautiful. The texture is also pretty good!
grace d.
Simsbury, CT
Amazing quality!!!!!! In love with the color. I use this for all my everyday looks and my friends and family are always asking where I got it. I have re bought this item 4 times.
Haleigh P.
I like the packaging a lot on this product. The only reason I am giving three stars is that I personally didn't like the shade on me. It is definitely easy to apply and use just like all other mac lip products.
Madyson D.
San Diego
Love the texture the color is very true and I definitely feel it is moisturizing. Definitely was worth the price met my expectations. I feel the price is quality for the product I constantly buy these in other colors good stuff!
Jennifer H.
Sin will go with anyones skin tone!! Its long lasting, and feels very good!!! I love MAC Cosmetics.
Paola V.
Puebla
Está hermoso el producto el color natural y la calidad que manejan , va con todo tipo de piel y para todo tipo de ocasión ya sea casual o elegante, está hermoso
Gillian M.
Vernon Hills, IL
This is my go-to lip color! I love Sin so much that upon my first purchase I bought 3 tubes. This color is perfect doe everyday wear or a night out on the town.
Rachell G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This lipstick is so bomb. It's my go-to when I want to glam it up for a night in the town. Such a gorgeous color. I get asked about it every time I wear it.
بريندا د.
Tulsa, OK
In love with it. Me encanata este product es fabuloso mi favorite no podria vivir sin el simple simple mentte el mejor del univesos les aconsejo que lo usen
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?