BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
Whenever I know Im going out for a girls night, i always have "sin" with me. Its a beautiful color for just about any skin tone, me and my girls are constantly fighting over who it looks best in on!
Briley C.
The words limited edition make me want to cry and buy out the wholesale. I like dark lipstick. I use this as an everyday lipstick. It goes well with anything no matter your style for the day. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time!
Kait M.
This one is perfect because I like the darker looks , it stayed on all night and had a nice finish to it . It was very smooth when applying and the color was great. I would def buy this again and wear it on a night out
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
I love this entire limited edition collection but this lipstick in the Shade Sin is perfection. Absolutely amazing darker shade for fall or winter. Perfect for a date night out!
Bethie T.
Absolutely love this lipstick! Beautiful color. Very flattering for my skin tone. Good packaging easy to open and reuse if you prefer. Lasts long time even through eating and drinking. Small and easy to keep hidden
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
This is ideal for burgundy lip lovers, it has some brown in it too and goes on smoothly and not patchy at all!! I bought the mini size and think it is a great value for the amount of product you get!!
R A.
Bronx, NY
Sin is an iconic MAC lipstick color. It's is the perfect deep, vampy red, and the MAC matte formula is great. It stays put, and doesn't dry out the lips excessively. The Isabel Toledo packaging is one of my favorite MAC LE designs in a long time. I would recommend this in the classic MAC black as well. A must-buy.
000 0.
This lipstick is excellent. Not only is it long lasting but it moisturizes your lips. When you first take the cap of the smell is wonderful and the pigment on it is excellent.
Oriel W.
This lipstick is my signature go to whenever I'm feeling sexy sophisticated or even edgy. Especially during the winter spring time of the year. Every time I wear it I get lots of compliments. It's definitely the perfect tone and texture wether you light fair or dark skinned.
Joann D.
Beautiful color in this limited edition color of Mac Lipstick. It feels nice and smooth on the lips, yet doesn't feel too heavy. It covers completely yet isn't too sticky. It is very easy to use and lasts a good while when applied correctly. I would recommend!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?