BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa G.
Houston , TX
An amazing lip stick to use, matches with any type of look almost, I use it on a daily basis,also it leaves a truly matte look. It lasts all day & leaves a soft sensation on the lips. Such a deep dark blood red for a seductive look, who wouldn't like that ?
Dayana G.
ESTE LABIAL FUE UN REGALO QUE ME HIZO UNA AMIGA, SABE QUE ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES OSCUROS. ES CREMOSO Y DURADERO. CUMPLIÓ CON MIS EXPECTATIVAS PORQUE MI OBJETIVO ES TENER MAQUILLAJE DURADERO QUE NO TENGA QUE RETOCAR MI MAQUILLAJE EN LA MITAD DE MI JORNADA LABORAL O DURANTE UNA FIESTA.
Kieko H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm actually wearing this lipstick right now. It's a beautiful color especially for women with darker skin. It complements my skin perfectly so I would definitely recommend it to my darker ladies. It also smells amazing!
Tiffany R.
Spring Hill, FL
Whenever I know Im going out for a girls night, i always have "sin" with me. Its a beautiful color for just about any skin tone, me and my girls are constantly fighting over who it looks best in on!
Briley C.
The words limited edition make me want to cry and buy out the wholesale. I like dark lipstick. I use this as an everyday lipstick. It goes well with anything no matter your style for the day. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time!
Kait M.
This one is perfect because I like the darker looks , it stayed on all night and had a nice finish to it . It was very smooth when applying and the color was great. I would def buy this again and wear it on a night out
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
I love this entire limited edition collection but this lipstick in the Shade Sin is perfection. Absolutely amazing darker shade for fall or winter. Perfect for a date night out!
Bethie T.
Absolutely love this lipstick! Beautiful color. Very flattering for my skin tone. Good packaging easy to open and reuse if you prefer. Lasts long time even through eating and drinking. Small and easy to keep hidden
000 0.
This lipstick is excellent. Not only is it long lasting but it moisturizes your lips. When you first take the cap of the smell is wonderful and the pigment on it is excellent.
Oriel W.
This lipstick is my signature go to whenever I'm feeling sexy sophisticated or even edgy. Especially during the winter spring time of the year. Every time I wear it I get lots of compliments. It's definitely the perfect tone and texture wether you light fair or dark skinned.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?