BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Huber heights , OH
This is ideal for burgundy lip lovers, it has some brown in it too and goes on smoothly and not patchy at all!! I bought the mini size and think it is a great value for the amount of product you get!!
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
First of all, I can not get over this color! It is stunning!!!!!! I am so obsessed with this shade. It is like a crimson red with blue undertones that make the lipstick so amazing and so rich and I just can not express my love for this shade. Not to mention how long lasting and smooth it glides on. It is so pigmented and it gives off the most beautiful pop of color. I would buy this lipstick until the day I die. MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin
Keisha R.
Inman , SC
Fantastic bold lip color which really brought out my little pout! Both the formula is amazing as is the smell (which is delicious). It is long lasting and has a although it is a little pricey, It is worth it. So luxurious and has trendy little print- plus, actual product is so good too.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
It will stain your lips but it's by far the best brand for matte lips!! I have used MAC lipsticks many times and they are still the same great value. It's still high price but worth what they give you really. I recommend for lip lovers! Bc of the great stay on and color❤
Afua N.
greenwich
This color is the ultimate glam go to. it applies on nicely and it last for a long time. the price is not that bad for a perfect lip stain like sin. Also you can get it without any trouble and did i even mention the packaging!! i would totally recommend this product

Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't have the collector's edition, just the sin color, but I love it. I use it for darker looks and sometimes as a sort of lip liner for crimson red lipstick. I like that it doesn't wipe as easily as some lipstick do, but it's also not a stain. Would recommend for those who like darker lipsticks.
Sydney P.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't think this product was limited edition but I guess it is. I use this occasionally it's more of a fall shade. I got it at my local MAC counter and it was a great buy. It came in the regular lipstick packaging though. Also a great matte finish that isn't drying.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute favorite color. I am African American, so this is the perfect shade for a pop of color on the lips when you don't want a full blown red lip. I totally recommend trying sin the next time you're at Mac
Chaima B.
I have this but not in this edition , in the regular ones ... It's my go to whenever Iam going out , makes me feel so confident 😂 It's a little a drying but long lasting .. It's ine if my favorites of all types  and not expensive at all !!! Recommend it !
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
My favorite color, not an over drying matte. MAC lipsticks always stay the longest, too so if you're going to a wedding or fancy event, GET A MAC LIPSTICK IT WILL STAY ON. I get mine from Macy's because I don't have a MAC store near me. Definitely recommend.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?