BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't have the collector's edition, just the sin color, but I love it. I use it for darker looks and sometimes as a sort of lip liner for crimson red lipstick. I like that it doesn't wipe as easily as some lipstick do, but it's also not a stain. Would recommend for those who like darker lipsticks.
kassi a.
i have this shade in different packaging and i love it. its a very wearable dark vampy lip. a matte dark redish brown shade. very good pigment to it. it is drying but is very beautiful. it is smooth to apply
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Love love this lipstick! The formula is very smooth and it doesn't feel heavy on the lips! The color is really pretty and it will last for a while! It's really easy to apply and it's not messy at all!
Sydney P.
Jacksonville, FL
I didn't think this product was limited edition but I guess it is. I use this occasionally it's more of a fall shade. I got it at my local MAC counter and it was a great buy. It came in the regular lipstick packaging though. Also a great matte finish that isn't drying.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my absolute favorite color. I am African American, so this is the perfect shade for a pop of color on the lips when you don't want a full blown red lip. I totally recommend trying sin the next time you're at Mac
beFREEdesigns r.
Conway, AR
This is the perfect shades for all seasons! I seriously wear this lipstick color at least three times a week.  Also, when I put it on, it stays on, I don't have to reapply very often at all!  This will continue to be a staple in my lipstick collection!
Chaima B.
I have this but not in this edition , in the regular ones ... It's my go to whenever Iam going out , makes me feel so confident 😂 It's a little a drying but long lasting .. It's ine if my favorites of all types  and not expensive at all !!! Recommend it !
Amber R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
My favorite color, not an over drying matte. MAC lipsticks always stay the longest, too so if you're going to a wedding or fancy event, GET A MAC LIPSTICK IT WILL STAY ON. I get mine from Macy's because I don't have a MAC store near me. Definitely recommend.
Melissa G.
An amazing lip stick to use, matches with any type of look almost, I use it on a daily basis,also it leaves a truly matte look. It lasts all day & leaves a soft sensation on the lips. Such a deep dark blood red for a seductive look, who wouldn't like that ?
Kieko H.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm actually wearing this lipstick right now. It's a beautiful color especially for women with darker skin. It complements my skin perfectly so I would definitely recommend it to my darker ladies. It also smells amazing!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?