BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nataly N.
Ótima cremosidade com cor super brilhante. Recomendo pois além de tudo hidrata muito os lábios.
Sttefany V.
Love this dark color in my lips!! it's ideal for a night party or something like that, i think that my makeup is not complete without a good lipstick and this is a good one!! and lasts all night, thats very important for me!! y personally recommend it for all the girls that want to look amazing!!
Taylor B.
This lipstick is such a gorgeous deep red purple shade however, it's SO drying and you definately need a liner under it as it also bleeds around the edges quite a bit.
Sarai R.
I totally recommend this lipstick. I love the color, match with a lots of my clothes. You have to use a prime lip before use it. U can be sure that this lipstick dosent go off. Is one of my favorites and i always going a have this in my bag.
Ainara d.
I love this lipstick, at first I bought it for the name and because it was a limited edition but I have used it a lot of times and I have to admit that is a really good lipstick.
Nicole Z.
Cartago
The color is perfect for a classic makeup. I use this one for a formal event and everyone asked where did I get it.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?