BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mia H.
Honestly the best lipstick I've ever brought! Lovely formula and a beautiful colour for all year round definately my go to lipstick
Ines D.
Eastville, Bristol
A nice deep colour. My only issue is it can be quite drying. As a bold lipstick, I feel this shade is quite universally flattering.
Felicity S.
This was the perfect colour  it was so creamy and overall a really great product I fell in love with it as soon as I got it
Joi M.
Atlanta, GA
I like the color and the fact that it doesn't easily come off. I'm looking for various colors that compliment my skin complexion.
liv j.
the colour is beautiful and it lasts for a long time. doesn't transfer once dried. use a lip liner though because it may bleed.
Marloes J.
Nice colour, and as always same incredible MAC formula. It's nice to wear a lipliner underneath or maybe a nude gloss over top.
Nicole Z.
Cartago
The color is perfect for a classic makeup. I use this one for a formal event and everyone asked where did I get it.
Jamafrican Q.
Love this bold lip colour it's more like my type of dark nude. I have also tried the colour instigator and stone.
victoria s.
famagusta
this color is beautiful, beautiful lip color. It is matte but its not as drying as other MAC matte lipsticks,😍😍😍
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
A classic blood red shade on your lips never goes wrong I just love this shade. I can work it all the seasons.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?