BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Joi M.
Atlanta, GA
I like the color and the fact that it doesn't easily come off. I'm looking for various colors that compliment my skin complexion.
liv j.
the colour is beautiful and it lasts for a long time. doesn't transfer once dried. use a lip liner though because it may bleed.
Jamafrican Q.
Love this bold lip colour it's more like my type of dark nude. I have also tried the colour instigator and stone.
victoria s.
famagusta
this color is beautiful, beautiful lip color. It is matte but its not as drying as other MAC matte lipsticks,😍😍😍
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
A classic blood red shade on your lips never goes wrong I just love this shade. I can work it all the seasons.
Rosaria O.
Sensação agradável, ótima cobertura só não gostei muito Davor, errei na escolha, gosto de cores mais intensas.
Erika R.
Is beautiful, moisturizes the lips, the color is incredible, lasts a long time, almost all day
This lipstick is very pigmented and very soft it has a very nice scent and I only bought it once as it is on the expensive side it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice and I don't think I would buy again as once again and the price is very high.
Irma P.

I loved this product is easy to use and packaging wonderful color to say the most beautiful
This color is everything. It is daring, looks amazing in olive skins and it lasts very long without turning your lips into a smudged-not-good-looking mess. Also, it smells reaaaly good.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?