BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jordyn D.
The shade is pretty for fall, the packaging is cute. the product itself is amazing I just wish I got a different color. mac lipsticks are the best! MAC Lipstick
Jasmine P.
I love these kind of lipsticks because of the color. It stands out really really well and last long. Doesn't smudge at all. Packaging is not to bad. Price is ok. And yes would recommend to those who who like these kind of lipsticks.
Dafne P.
it is amazing. I love the texture and the colour, it was not cheap but worth it. I would definetly recommend this product but you may want to look for a dupe, which are sometimes the same.
Yaya S.
Haifa
Mac lipsticks are the best,
The colous are amazing and match all skins,
You can but at Mac stores and also in the internet, they match all expectations! Good wuality high price but worth it indeed!
Highly recommended, go get your ASAP! its amazing long lasting and great lipwear!
Banu B.
This is my all time favorite lipstick!! This lipstick just amps the soul of that evening night, and looks gorgeous on photos .. totally recommend
deanna j.
Sin is my absolute favourite for going out. It makes you feel fierce! Lasts longer when liner is under it but stays on amazing without as well!
Stephanie J.
love the colour selections that you have to choose from has natual shine to it lip gloss is not needed over this product LOVE IT....
Caoimhe C.
This lipstick is very good I would highly recomend this product as it is very pigmented and such a lovely colour and will last u all dayy
Mia H.
Honestly the best lipstick I've ever brought! Lovely formula and a beautiful colour for all year round definately my go to lipstick
Felicity S.
This was the perfect colour  it was so creamy and overall a really great product I fell in love with it as soon as I got it
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?