BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine P.
I love these kind of lipsticks because of the color. It stands out really really well and last long. Doesn't smudge at all. Packaging is not to bad. Price is ok. And yes would recommend to those who who like these kind of lipsticks.
This color is everything. It is daring, looks amazing in olive skins and it lasts very long without turning your lips into a smudged-not-good-looking mess. Also, it smells reaaaly good.
Dafne P.
it is amazing. I love the texture and the colour, it was not cheap but worth it. I would definetly recommend this product but you may want to look for a dupe, which are sometimes the same.
kristina l.
One of my absolute favorite shades of lipstick that Mac cosmetics carries. it is such a gorgeous deep fall color. Sometimes however, I can look a little too brown instead of the more plum look that I like so I just add a red lipstick first and then this color and it works perfectly
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Mac lipsticks are the best,
The colous are amazing and match all skins,
You can but at Mac stores and also in the internet, they match all expectations! Good wuality high price but worth it indeed!
Highly recommended, go get your ASAP! its amazing long lasting and great lipwear!
Sttefany V.
Love this dark color in my lips!! it's ideal for a night party or something like that, i think that my makeup is not complete without a good lipstick and this is a good one!! and lasts all night, thats very important for me!! y personally recommend it for all the girls that want to look amazing!!
Taylor B.
This lipstick is such a gorgeous deep red purple shade however, it's SO drying and you definately need a liner under it as it also bleeds around the edges quite a bit.
Ainara d.
I love this lipstick, at first I bought it for the name and because it was a limited edition but I have used it a lot of times and I have to admit that is a really good lipstick.
BOUTH A.
ESTE LABIAL FUE UN REGALO QUE ME HIZO UNA AMIGA, SABE QUE ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES OSCUROS. ES CREMOSO Y DURADERO. CUMPLIÓ CON MIS EXPECTATIVAS PORQUE MI OBJETIVO ES TENER MAQUILLAJE DURADERO QUE NO TENGA QUE RETOCAR MI MAQUILLAJE EN LA MITAD DE MI JORNADA LABORAL O DURANTE UNA FIESTA.
Maria O.
I would like to have thousands of lip like this without a doubt my favorite, my beautiful lips let their maximum splendor highlights the shape of my lips perfectly
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?