BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
fadila A.
Grenoble
What a beautiful lipstick which doesn't dry out my lips ! This looks pretty on every shade of skin ! And the packaging is super cute ! I recommend it :) Oh it was a present of me I didn't saw the price and WOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ! ok it's a wonderful lipstick but it doesn't worth $50!
Li S.
Calw
This shade is my absolute holy grail! I love to wear this with a soft eye for school. If you want to go for a more dramatic look, you can pair it with a dark smokey eye. It lasts all day and it doesn't dry out your lips 😊
Jabou K.
Atlanta
This MAC lipstick is perfect for a bold lool, it's very pigmented and it lasts for a really long time. It does not make your lips dry or crusty, it keeps it moisturised and soft the whole time.
If someone ask me what i love of MAC i will answer that the unique colours and consistency this product has, to be honest i dind't want to try it because is very common but i was surprised when I loved it, the colour lasts a lot! I want to buy it again :3
yasmine g.
London, London
Omg this lipstick looks amazingggg! I'm in love with the texture and the colour!! It's the only one I got because of the price but yeah I guess it's worth it hahaha!! I'd definitely recommend it if you can afford it
👑Giz G.
Just like every mac matte formula, it's very drying. The color is absolutely rouge though. It's "punk" and regal at the same time. Even though I'm not a fan of mac formula, I have to admit they make pretty amazing colors
This lipstick is very pigmented and very soft it has a very nice scent and I only bought it once as it is on the expensive side it is very easy to apply and the packaging is really nice and I don't think I would buy again as once again and the price is very high.
Sarai R.
I totally recommend this lipstick. I love the color, match with a lots of my clothes. You have to use a prime lip before use it. U can be sure that this lipstick dosent go off. Is one of my favorites and i always going a have this in my bag.
Leah J.
Bradford , England
I used to use this lipstick all the time when I had dark hair and everybody loved it, I don't use it as often now with my lighter hair but it is still a gorgeous colour.
Jordyn D.
The shade is pretty for fall, the packaging is cute. the product itself is amazing I just wish I got a different color. mac lipsticks are the best! MAC Lipstick
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?