BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
👑Giz G.
Just like every mac matte formula, it's very drying. The color is absolutely rouge though. It's "punk" and regal at the same time. Even though I'm not a fan of mac formula, I have to admit they make pretty amazing colors
Susann D.
Este color en particular es muy hermoso y me encanta su acabado ya que es cremoso y la marca es muy buena por estos resultados que dejan sus productos, por eso creo que me gustan tanto estos productos. Deja los labios muy bonitos y queda bien con cualquier tipo de piel.
BOUTH A.
ESTE LABIAL FUE UN REGALO QUE ME HIZO UNA AMIGA, SABE QUE ME ENCANTAN LOS COLORES OSCUROS. ES CREMOSO Y DURADERO. CUMPLIÓ CON MIS EXPECTATIVAS PORQUE MI OBJETIVO ES TENER MAQUILLAJE DURADERO QUE NO TENGA QUE RETOCAR MI MAQUILLAJE EN LA MITAD DE MI JORNADA LABORAL O DURANTE UNA FIESTA.
Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
This lipstick looks a lot scarier in the bullet than it does it. It comes out much brighter but still a really beautiful bright burgundy shade. It lasts absolutely ages on the lips but it is VERY drying so you have to scrub and moisturise before hand. Really lovely fun packaging that looks great in the collection too.
Kat M.
This is the 1st lipstick I ever bought, obviously I went big and bold. But this colour is amazing and doesn't come off even when you eat, it almost dies your lip the colour so the bit that comes off on your food doesn't look like it has on your mouth. I would defiantly by this product again when I finish it.
Really nice colour and the formula is just on point and amazing I would highly recamend this it's so amazing and there are colours for all types of people and I'm sure somewhere in macs huge collection u could find something for everyone
fadila A.
Grenoble
What a beautiful lipstick which doesn't dry out my lips ! This looks pretty on every shade of skin ! And the packaging is super cute ! I recommend it :) Oh it was a present of me I didn't saw the price and WOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ! ok it's a wonderful lipstick but it doesn't worth $50!
Jabou K.
Atlanta
This MAC lipstick is perfect for a bold lool, it's very pigmented and it lasts for a really long time. It does not make your lips dry or crusty, it keeps it moisturised and soft the whole time.
If someone ask me what i love of MAC i will answer that the unique colours and consistency this product has, to be honest i dind't want to try it because is very common but i was surprised when I loved it, the colour lasts a lot! I want to buy it again :3
Leah J.
Bradford , England
I used to use this lipstick all the time when I had dark hair and everybody loved it, I don't use it as often now with my lighter hair but it is still a gorgeous colour.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?