BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kaleah G.
Muldrow, OK
It is very good and smooth. I enjoy using it . I always get comments when I wear it . It has marvelous color to it . I wear with my black dress.
Andrea R.
Mac is one of the most successful brands in the market and the quality of its products, it really is fantastic and makes you look really good
Marloes J.
Nice colour, and as always same incredible MAC formula. It's nice to wear a lipliner underneath or maybe a nude gloss over top.
tatianna c.
You cannot go to mac without at least buying a lipstick they might be a little pricey but it is worth the price
Pilar A.
Amo este color, de los mejores labiales sinceramente. Tiene mucha duracion y no reseca los labios
Jessica W.
Halifax
Love the Color of this lipstick. I originally didn’t know if what to think as I am pale and blonde. It is a dark colour, but pulls some nice deep reds. Great for the season! It takes two layers and you need to use a lip liner or it will bleed so keep that in mind. It’s also very drying on the lips (as most mattes are).
Miruna P.
I love it! It’s my favourite dark lipstick. It lasts a very long time. The colour is fantastic!! I am very pleased of this lipstick and I actually wear it very often
Em-j S.
Cyprus Gardens , Gateshead
This colour is insane! Very pigmented, easy to apply inside the lip lines due to shape of lipstick, smooth and creamy formula. I did need to reapply a few times throughout the night due to transfer but a little goes a long way!
yasmine g.
London, London
Omg this lipstick looks amazingggg! I'm in love with the texture and the colour!! It's the only one I got because of the price but yeah I guess it's worth it hahaha!! I'd definitely recommend it if you can afford it
Rachel H.
Halifax
My absolute favourite lipstick ! The perfect burgundy colour for fall and Christmas ! This lipstick can last me all day at work or all night well I'm out with my friends !
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?