BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Eleanor T.
Aysgarthrise , East Yorkshire Bridlington
I don't necessarily like this lipstick from MAC. It Is very dry and matte on my lips it doesn't look good, however the colour does look the same on your lips as shown as the lip stick colour. It is hard to apply and not worthy of your money
Shanice H.
Brighton , Brighton
My favourite red ever!! Not to matte that it drys your lips but it’s just perfect in between... don’t think it’s sold anymore? But if you can get your hands on it definitely do it! Defo would buy again
Miruna P.
I love it! It’s my favourite dark lipstick. It lasts a very long time. The colour is fantastic!! I am very pleased of this lipstick and I actually wear it very often
Susann D.
Este color en particular es muy hermoso y me encanta su acabado ya que es cremoso y la marca es muy buena por estos resultados que dejan sus productos, por eso creo que me gustan tanto estos productos. Deja los labios muy bonitos y queda bien con cualquier tipo de piel.
Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
This lipstick looks a lot scarier in the bullet than it does it. It comes out much brighter but still a really beautiful bright burgundy shade. It lasts absolutely ages on the lips but it is VERY drying so you have to scrub and moisturise before hand. Really lovely fun packaging that looks great in the collection too.
Jessica W.
Halifax, NS
Love the Color of this lipstick. I originally didn’t know if what to think as I am pale and blonde. It is a dark colour, but pulls some nice deep reds. Great for the season! It takes two layers and you need to use a lip liner or it will bleed so keep that in mind. It’s also very drying on the lips (as most mattes are).
Kat M.
This is the 1st lipstick I ever bought, obviously I went big and bold. But this colour is amazing and doesn't come off even when you eat, it almost dies your lip the colour so the bit that comes off on your food doesn't look like it has on your mouth. I would defiantly by this product again when I finish it.
Really nice colour and the formula is just on point and amazing I would highly recamend this it's so amazing and there are colours for all types of people and I'm sure somewhere in macs huge collection u could find something for everyone
fadila A.
Grenoble
What a beautiful lipstick which doesn't dry out my lips ! This looks pretty on every shade of skin ! And the packaging is super cute ! I recommend it :) Oh it was a present of me I didn't saw the price and WOW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ! ok it's a wonderful lipstick but it doesn't worth $50!
Li S.
Calw
This shade is my absolute holy grail! I love to wear this with a soft eye for school. If you want to go for a more dramatic look, you can pair it with a dark smokey eye. It lasts all day and it doesn't dry out your lips 😊
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?