BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mesha F.
Okinawa
I absolutely love this lipstick. Having never worn lipstick before I seen this color on a friend and said “I have to have that” went and bought the very next day. Any time I wear this lipstick I am noticed across the room. This is the perfect pop of color. It’s bold and holds all day!
TIERRA O.
Lithonia, GA
My favorite fall color ever! I love this color and it fits my skin stone amazingly! I love how matte it looks and it goes with almost any color that wear which makes me happy! It is long lasting and a great product!
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn’t love a dark lippie to finish up a Halloween look? Sin by Mac is my go to for a dark lip look and it is perfect for any Halloween look! I love that it’s matte and will pretty much stay on with no extra application all night long. The color pops with any outfit and you’ll get compliments all night. It’s perfect for Halloween but still a great lippie to wear all Fall long.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne , CA
I love love love sin! One of my favorite lipstick colors. It lasts all day long and has a beautiful matte finish. I bought it from the MAC store local to me. It's a little pricier I'd say but it's a good value. You definitely get what you'd pay for and I'd buy this product again!
Shayla J.
MY FAVORITE!! I feel almost every one of my pictures i am wearing this. Stays on as long as i want to keep it on and i love it ! Very beautiful, i get so many compliments. I do highly recommend it!
Michelle M.
One of my favorite fall staples. I️ get compliments all the time. Simple packaging and the lid doesn’t come off. Very matte barely have to reapply, on when I️ eat something. Definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
First of all, I can not get over this color! It is stunning!!!!!! I am so obsessed with this shade. It is like a crimson red with blue undertones that make the lipstick so amazing and so rich and I just can not express my love for this shade. Not to mention how long lasting and smooth it glides on. It is so pigmented and it gives off the most beautiful pop of color. I would buy this lipstick until the day I die. MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin
Keisha R.
Inman , SC
Fantastic bold lip color which really brought out my little pout! Both the formula is amazing as is the smell (which is delicious). It is long lasting and has a although it is a little pricey, It is worth it. So luxurious and has trendy little print- plus, actual product is so good too.
Emma S.
Calera, AL
It will stain your lips but it's by far the best brand for matte lips!! I have used MAC lipsticks many times and they are still the same great value. It's still high price but worth what they give you really. I recommend for lip lovers! Bc of the great stay on and color❤
Afua N.
East Hartford, CT
This color is the ultimate glam go to. it applies on nicely and it last for a long time. the price is not that bad for a perfect lip stain like sin. Also you can get it without any trouble and did i even mention the packaging!! i would totally recommend this product

Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?