BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Pamela O.
Milton, FL
The name says it all! I've not found another color as sexy and sultry as MAC SIN in any other cosmetic line. This is a long wearing color that doesn't bleed or dry out my lips. It's affordable and looks great on a variety of skin types. MAC is a well respected cosmetic line and this lipstick is a fantastic example of why they have this reputation!
kassi a.
i have this shade in different packaging and i love it. its a very wearable dark vampy lip. a matte dark redish brown shade. very good pigment to it. it is drying but is very beautiful. it is smooth to apply
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
Gorgeous color and gorgeous packaging! I love pulling it out and handling it! Very sexy vampy lip to be achieved with this color! Great long lasting formula. Fair price. I would recommend this lipstick.
Imara F.
This color of dark red is to die for. I have always got great compliments with this lipstick color. It last long while wearing it. I truly know you guys are going to love it.
Deysi R.
Las Vegas , NV
I really don't use dark lipstick. But this is a must! Best lipstick ! I love the color! I looks good for a fall look or a going out night.
Diona H.
Landover, MD
My favorite mac lip color. With or without liner it looks awesome. I bought one for myself and my sister.
Michelle M.
One of my favorite fall staples. I️ get compliments all the time. Simple packaging and the lid doesn’t come off. Very matte barely have to reapply, on when I️ eat something. Definitely recommend.
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn’t love a dark lippie to finish up a Halloween look? Sin by Mac is my go to for a dark lip look and it is perfect for any Halloween look! I love that it’s matte and will pretty much stay on with no extra application all night long. The color pops with any outfit and you’ll get compliments all night. It’s perfect for Halloween but still a great lippie to wear all Fall long.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne, CA
I love love love sin! One of my favorite lipstick colors. It lasts all day long and has a beautiful matte finish. I bought it from the MAC store local to me. It's a little pricier I'd say but it's a good value. You definitely get what you'd pay for and I'd buy this product again!
beFREEdesigns r.
Conway, AR
This is the perfect shades for all seasons! I seriously wear this lipstick color at least three times a week.  Also, when I put it on, it stays on, I don't have to reapply very often at all!  This will continue to be a staple in my lipstick collection!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?