MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin

MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin see more...

• This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest...1 Answers
Mesha F.
I absolutely love this lipstick. Having never worn lipstick before I seen this color on a friend and said “I have to have that” went and bought the very next day. Any time I wear this lipstick I am noticed across the room. This is the perfect pop of color. It’s bold and holds all day!
Melissa F.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn’t love a dark lippie to finish up a Halloween look? Sin by Mac is my go to for a dark lip look and it is perfect for any Halloween look! I love that it’s matte and will pretty much stay on with no extra application all night long. The color pops with any outfit and you’ll get compliments all night. It’s perfect for Halloween but still a great lippie to wear all Fall long.
Jessica Ann c.
Hawthorne , CA
I love love love sin! One of my favorite lipstick colors. It lasts all day long and has a beautiful matte finish. I bought it from the MAC store local to me. It's a little pricier I'd say but it's a good value. You definitely get what you'd pay for and I'd buy this product again!
Michelle M.
One of my favorite fall staples. I️ get compliments all the time. Simple packaging and the lid doesn’t come off. Very matte barely have to reapply, on when I️ eat something. Definitely recommend.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
First of all, I can not get over this color! It is stunning!!!!!! I am so obsessed with this shade. It is like a crimson red with blue undertones that make the lipstick so amazing and so rich and I just can not express my love for this shade. Not to mention how long lasting and smooth it glides on. It is so pigmented and it gives off the most beautiful pop of color. I would buy this lipstick until the day I die. MAC Limited Edition Toledo Collection Lipstick ~ Sin
Keisha R.
Inman , SC
Fantastic bold lip color which really brought out my little pout! Both the formula is amazing as is the smell (which is delicious). It is long lasting and has a although it is a little pricey, It is worth it. So luxurious and has trendy little print- plus, actual product is so good too.
Stephanie M.
I don't have the collector's edition, just the sin color, but I love it. I use it for darker looks and sometimes as a sort of lip liner for crimson red lipstick. I like that it doesn't wipe as easily as some lipstick do, but it's also not a stain. Would recommend for those who like darker lipsticks.
kassi a.
i have this shade in different packaging and i love it. its a very wearable dark vampy lip. a matte dark redish brown shade. very good pigment to it. it is drying but is very beautiful. it is smooth to apply
Sydney P.
Washington, DC
I didn't think this product was limited edition but I guess it is. I use this occasionally it's more of a fall shade. I got it at my local MAC counter and it was a great buy. It came in the regular lipstick packaging though. Also a great matte finish that isn't drying.
beFREEdesigns r.
Conway , AR
This is the perfect shades for all seasons! I seriously wear this lipstick color at least three times a week.  Also, when I put it on, it stays on, I don't have to reapply very often at all!  This will continue to be a staple in my lipstick collection!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This color looks gorgeous! Is it still available? Can you suggest anything similar?