BY MAC COSMETICS #33 in Color Correcting

Our newest Lightful product innovation offers a variety of benefits in a colour-correcting cream that reduces imperfections and controls oil while increasing the natural radiance of your skin instantly and over time. Infused with a Lightful Radiance Booster and vitamin C, this unique complex works to correct your overall complexion by reducing the appearance of pores and diminishing dark spots and hyper-pigmentation, while SPF 30/PA+++ forms a protective barrier against UVA/UVB rays.

Kelly J.
Columbia, MD
I am so impressed with this product! I will say right off that if you have dry skin this may not be the best product for you. Or you'll at least need to add moisture. However, it is ideal for my skin which is oily combination because it dries to a semi-matte finish and doesn't make my skin appear greasy. The tint gives enough coverage for a natural look that still evens out my skin tone. I love the SPF 30 as that is a key part of my anti-aging routine. Vitamin C is also a great ingredient for anti-aging. For a more dewy finish, I mix it with a gel formula moisturizer and I love the way it looks. I will repurchase and pray to the make-up and skin care gods that Mac doesn't discontinue it.
Jeylan U.
Bethesda, MD
So this product is really good. I have gotten a lot of comments saying how my skin looks so clear and smooth while using this bb cream, and I have little acne but my t-zone is very red. Now thats great! But the bb cream doesn't seem to stay on for more than 3 hours, especially not in the heat/sub. Also my skin looks very oily when first applied (needs to be dabbed with tissue or use finishing powder). So pros and cons with this item.
Stephanie O.
Elizabethtown, PA
My favorite! Every since I got this I stopped using regular foundation cause this tinted moisturizer works like foundation and it's good for sweaty days. It last long. It has very good coverage. Leaves your skin looking flawless and moist. It evens out your skin. I'd you have acne scars it covers them very well. It's a bit pricy but totally worth it. Will keep using this in the future. I highly recommend it!
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this tinted moisturizer for days where I really don't want to wear much makeup but would just like a little coverage or a healthy glow. Plus, I love that it has ingredients that are actually beneficial to your skin and an SPF in it. I usually don't like tinted moisturizers and this is the only exception I've ever found. Plus, the tube lasts FOREVER! I highly recommend
Rachel O.
Slidell, LA
I love, love, LOVE this tinted moisturizer. Not only does it act as a BB Cream, but also brightens the skin and evens out the skin tone. I'm typically a full coverage foundation wearer, but I find myself reaching for this and setting with mineral powder and finishing my makeup from there! Also has a high SPF for sun protection! Can't go without it and will re-up every time!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
If I could give this 4 &1/2 stars, I would!! Finally...a company is making a shade in extra light for us super pale girls!! The color is great, and the formula is super light for a natural look. I just wish it had a tiny bit more coverage and was more mattifying, especially for the summer. I will definitely us it in the fall/winter when it isn't so hot and humid.
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
I want to love this but I don't and it makes me sad. It dries somewhat tacky, which did help my blush stay all day. It does have a strong sunscreen smell, which I'm not bothered by. This did cause my skin to break out. I also feel this on my face, it's not heavy...but smothering.
Lindsey T.
I LOVE this product. I don't want to love it because I hate that Mac tests on animals, but focusing solely on the product... It is great. Evens out your skin tone with the most natural and light finish. Love applying it with my beauty blender, would recommend!!
Whitney B.
Rock Island, IL
I love this product. It's lightweight, matches my skin tone well, and the tube lasts a long time. The only reason I wouldn't give it 5 starts is that it sometimes transfers when I'm on my phone and sometimes I wish it were full coverage instead of medium.
Tiffany D.
I love this. It gives me enough coverage without feeling made up. The SPF30 is a plus meaning I can wear it anytime and all the time.
Elizabeth W.
Tampa, FL
Does this make your face oily ? Will it cause your face to break out bad if you have sensitive skin?
Karianne L.
Elverum
How's this one for dry skin?
neeam j.
Solihull, West Midlands
Does it actually do what it says?
Can I use ...MAC Lightful C Tinted Cream SPF 30 with Radiance Booster as a foundation...?
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
How much is this after shipping?