MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream uploaded by Maria P.MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream uploaded by Katrina G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Full Description:
Enhanced With The Active High-power Impact Of Our Marine-bright Formula And Super-duo Charged Water, This Lightweight, Gel-style Brightening Cream Sinks Swiftly Into Skin, Providing Moisture And Long-lasting Protection Against Dehydrating External Elements.
Key Claims And Benefits:

• Provides Instant And Long-term Hydration
  • Smoothes Skin
  • Reduces Appearance Of Dark Spots
  • Prevents Uv-induced Dark Spots/Freckles
  • Improves Clarity, Radiance And Brightness
  • Features Lightful Signature Fragrance

Usage:

• Apply Desired Amount Of Product To Fingertips And Blend Over Face.

MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream
  • "Love the way my makeup looks after using this product! Leaves a dewy finish! Great for dry skin because it gives that hydrated look!" in 3 reviews
Francisca K.
Super light and has a great fresh scent. Makes my skin feel very fresh and moist. Does not feel greasy and my skin seems to absorb it well. I have mixed type skin and had not experienced any breakouts ever since I started using this. Usually put this on a freshly washed skin + and after toner.
Aliza A.
Sterling, VA
So far I haven’t seen any brightening but it smells good, even though it’s better if your moisturizer doesn’t have fragrance chemicals. The texture is super lightweight and gel like so a little goes a long way. It’s $45 so i hope it’s effective.
AJ S.
Cottage Grove
This cream made my face feel so refreshed. I am beyond pleased with on my skin looks after using this. At first my face was a little damaged and dry but now my face feels and looks so fresh. 100% would recommend.
Lulu G.
Creamy, Effective, radiantAn excellent moisturizer to use before foundation. I have also used it while never applying foundation. It definitely keeps your skin hydrated. I bought more than 1 of these because I go through a lot of it.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
This stuff was made by jesus himself, honey! I swear it would be one of my desert island items. I LOVE this product. nothing makes me feel more hydrated than this product. MAC has been around forever but i really feel like they have perfected this formula. The price is a little high but you do have to remember you are getting a LOT of product that will last you a very long time. AND a very top quality product
Bree D.
Liberty
I haven't had the opportunity to buy as much as MAC. That I would like to but I'd definitely recommend this and any other product of theirs to anyone. Especially the makeup. But this moisturizer leave my face feeling brand new until I wash it off. And when I wash it off, I reapply. Haha. The product is beyond perfect but it is very costly, so that's why I rate this a 3.
Wendy R.
Ridgewood, NY
Holy GRAIL! This product literally saved my skin from getting worse... it's a gel like cream that feels so refreshing after washing your face. It is the perfect thing for oily or combo skin bc it moisturizes without that heavy feeling other moisturizers give. It's pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Maria B.
Morristown
I love this cream makes my skin soft and shiny! It was my first time to use it and now on will be my favorite and use in my nighttime day time routine I always keep it in my purse and it is not to expensive and definitely will buy more and highly recommend to Fam and friends
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
PERFECTION! I love this lotion, if I could bathe in this I totally would. Like its you just gave your skin a drink of water. I honestly love this whole line, but if I could only have one part of the system it would be this for sure. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Magan L.
Oceanside, CA
This product is amazing, absolutely and truly. it is. I love the fact its infused with an amazing ingredient, you know the price point is amazing as well, and the packing is very funky which I love. lol and I will forever be buying again honey! of course.