MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Cleanser 100ml

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Cleanser 100ml; 100 Milliliters

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Cleanser 100ml!
Nampa, ID
Very creamy! Great for anyone that wants a product on a sonicare or electronic cleaning brush. It foams up nicely. The Vitamin C in this product really helped keep my freckles down this summer season.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Fine Lines / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Edmonton
I love this cleanser. It leaves my skin soft and clean without drying my skin. A little goes a long way. The packaging is nice and makes it easy to dispense the right amount of product without wasting any.