Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersM.A.C. Cosmetics
M·A·C Lightful C + Coral Grass Moisture Cream

M·A·C Lightful C + Coral Grass Moisture Cream

A brightening cream that moisturizes and protects from dehydrating external elements.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of M·A·C Lightful C + Coral Grass Moisture Cream!
Marilyn Z.
West Roxbury, MA
I have been using this amazing moisturizer for quite some time now. I love love love it. I can’t go without it. My skin has never been so radiant. The product is amazing and I would change a thing the price is pretty good compared to other brands.
Ruma N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a really great product. It helps with evening your skin tone along with brightening ypur skin. It is best to use with the other skincare products that go with the line. It is also really light weight so does not feel greasy on the skin. Its perfect to wear daily.

Looking for your answer?