BY MAC COSMETICS #39 in Tinted Moisturizers

An innovative dual-chamber bottle that holds two potent formulas – a hi-tech treatment serum and an incandescent tint. Both formulas target a multitude of skin concerns, from dark spots and dehydration to uneven skin tone, all with the help of our Lightful Radiance Booster, chock-full of cucumber extract, apple extract, Baikal skullcap extract and vitamin C to promote robust brightening. The formulas also provide a burst of hydration for a smoother and softer complexion immediately, while the visible spot-fading results begin after two weeks of use.

Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
Los productos de Mac son único en su clase todos tienen un alto nivel de calidad vale la pena gastar su dinero en algo que sea de muy buena calidad y que funcione al máximo este producto es muy bueno y da muy bueno resultados a tu piel es unos de los mejores serum que e probado
Bailey C.
Very nice product! Love the packaging, as that's one of the things I look for. Product works extremely well and is super easy to use. I have combination and sensitive skin and still works great for me. Will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family!
Elsa N.
Longmont, CO
My number one brand every product I purchase is great but this one is alright it does what it's suppose to but I don't really see results. Pros actually does what it advertise and cons it really doesn't show on myself as much as I would like it too.
Mandy T.
Very pricey for very little product. Shades are off not a lot of options on skin tone, the lightful c B.B. Is a better option. It's more of a serum and tinted moisturizer . So your not gonna get a lot of coverage . It very sheer.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
This is great for a makeup artist kit! You can put it under multiple foundations and it's makes the sling look dewy and hydrated! It's super easy to apply and feels light on the skin! I would definitely recommend to other mua's!
Welsey F.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really enjoyed this product. It made my skin smooth and I was able to apply and blend my makeup easily on top of it. It highlighted my skin without it looking greasy. I would buy it again; however, I think the bottle will last me a while.
jessica k.
Columbus
I love this tint serum. It really helps with controlling uneven skin tones and helps to tone and moisturize your face and neck. You pay for what you get.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
MAC Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Cleanser this product is actually really amazing! Easy to blend with foundation loveeeeee it
Jaclyn C.
Las vegas , NV
Super hydrating always make sure my skin glow. When I don't wear it I feel naked. Great for dry and senstirive skin.
Stacy W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this stuff! Totally helps with my dark circles, goes on smooth, and looks great even after I apply my makeup