MAC Lightful uploaded by Bea Y.MAC Lightful uploaded by Katrina G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• My question is How many times can I use Mac ligtful in the week...1 Answers
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this. It has a good scent, a good feel to it and it looked really good on my skin. I would definitely use this product again since I like the sample of it so much and used all of it within a week of getting it. I wouldn't mind trying other products as well.
B Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It kept my face feeling great as soon as i used it. I never used any oil for my face before so i was worried at first but as i used this product i was glad i tried it. Summer sun really dried out my face so it was deff needed and i recommend it to everyone.
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product, it worked well with my skin. I bought this product from my local Dillards. I wasn't disappointed with this product, it worked well with my skin.
Danielle E.
Londonderry
I'm a MAC chick for life!! I can say that you get whatyou pay for. I've tried other brands often to see if I can save a buck, and always end up spending more money because I end up regretting the quality of drug store brands and I always go bag to MAC When my daughter was young we did a new piece of make up each yearuntil she was old enough to have a full face. Well each year on her birthday we would go to Macy to see my make up Guy Jean Paul and he would help her pick her new piece, show her exactly how to use it, and I never ever had to worry that she was covered it bad make up choices. To this day, that might be the best parenting thing I did with a teenage girl. And she wears her make up even today, like a professional did her face. She looks absolutely beautiful, thank you MAC
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the biggest fan. I much prefer the older studio tint tinted moisturizer...why did Mac have to discontinue that one?!! The Lightful C t.m. with radiance booster does the complete opposite, I feel like it makes my skin look very dull. It's also quite difficult to blend in and severely emphasizes all my dry patches. After 5 minutes wearing this I am a flaky mess. On top of that It has very poor wear time, after about 6 hours I oddly look like a greasy mess with flaky skin. I don't know how this tinted "moisturizer" can pull that off. No thanks, will never repurchase. Trying to decide how I'll even finish the tube.
how i.
Brooklyn
Because I suffer with dry skin in my face. This really gave it a shine but not too much like if I put a bunch of Vaseline on it gave it the right hint of oil in the places that needed to be corrected. I wouldn’t recommend it to other because it’s pricey and you can find another product that does the same thing for less money.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its awesome! I love how light it feels yet makes my skin feel great. the packages as always are great from mac. I bought it at my local Macys store. They are all professional. Its super gentle and I have sensitive skin .I dont see any room for improvement needed.
Fee F.
Round Lake
The lightful line is spectacular, it helps reduce my redness and overall the brightness of my skin.

The cleanser leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and the softening lotion plumps my skin, I can't live without it.
Kristin L.
Bluffton , SC
Once again, MAC cannot be beat. This lightening oil worked wonders for me. The packaging was great and it was delivered quickly (bought online). It exceeded all of my expectations and then some! I would definitely purchase this oil again, I loved it.
Sura A.
Hilliard, OH
My question is How many times can I use Mac ligtful in the week? And which one better before i use before makeup or in night time