MAC Lightful uploaded by Bea Y.

BY MAC COSMETICS

• My question is How many times can I use Mac ligtful in the week? ...1 Answers
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Londonderry
I'm a MAC chick for life!! I can say that you get whatyou pay for. I've tried other brands often to see if I can save a buck, and always end up spending more money because I end up regretting the quality of drug store brands and I always go bag to MAC When my daughter was young we did a new piece of make up each yearuntil she was old enough to have a full face. Well each year on her birthday we would go to Macy to see my make up Guy Jean Paul and he would help her pick her new piece, show her exactly how to use it, and I never ever had to worry that she was covered it bad make up choices. To this day, that might be the best parenting thing I did with a teenage girl. And she wears her make up even today, like a professional did her face. She looks absolutely beautiful, thank you MAC
Henny S.
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not the biggest fan. I much prefer the older studio tint tinted moisturizer...why did Mac have to discontinue that one?!! The Lightful C t.m. with radiance booster does the complete opposite, I feel like it makes my skin look very dull. It's also quite difficult to blend in and severely emphasizes all my dry patches. After 5 minutes wearing this I am a flaky mess. On top of that It has very poor wear time, after about 6 hours I oddly look like a greasy mess with flaky skin. I don't know how this tinted "moisturizer" can pull that off. No thanks, will never repurchase. Trying to decide how I'll even finish the tube.
how i.
how i.
Brooklyn
Because I suffer with dry skin in my face. This really gave it a shine but not too much like if I put a bunch of Vaseline on it gave it the right hint of oil in the places that needed to be corrected. I wouldn’t recommend it to other because it’s pricey and you can find another product that does the same thing for less money.
growing 🌻.
growing 🌻.
Grand Rapids
This works good 😍 It makes my skin feel so good . & it's really gentle to my skin so that's good because I have really sensitive skin plus it was my first time using it so I was kinda scared but I'm going to buy som more because I'm running low on it . I feel like if you never used it you should try it
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is my go to for under eye concealer, it was just as good as I expected and the coverage won't disappoint you!, if you have bags under your eyes I highly recommend this. The pics isn't really low but it's honestly worth it.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
WHITEHALL, PA
Its awesome! I love how light it feels yet makes my skin feel great. the packages as always are great from mac. I bought it at my local Macys store. They are all professional. Its super gentle and I have sensitive skin .I dont see any room for improvement needed.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cape may , NJ
I really did enjoy this  product. It left my face smooth and the packaging was a plus. Very effective will doing what it says. I give it a thumbs up.
Kennedy H.
Kennedy H.
Anderson, SC
Yes yes and yes! I loved this product and I love anything from mac cosmetics! The way my eyes looked and the way product went on was PERFECT!!
Yasmeen V.
Yasmeen V.
My skin tone with my body two diffwrent skin tones but this has evened out my face as time has gone by . which is great when i apply makeup . shades are didffferent
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Commerce Twp, MI
I thought my face felt sticky , i felt like it didnt last long for the price and i noticed no brightening effect, i hate this stuff
Sura A.
Sura A.
Hilliard, OH
My question is How many times can I use Mac ligtful in the week? And which one better before i use before makeup or in night time