BY MAC COSMETICS

Feel the fever with glitter-streaked Dazzleshadow in riotous hues. Its rich, stay-true pigments adhere to the lid with minimal fallout, imparting eyes with a beautiful, twinkling sheen. The creamy, talc-free formula delivers a texture that's the perfect union of cream and powder, creating a multidimensional, reflective surface that leaves lids looking dazzling yet delicate. Color(s): boom boom room, can't stop, don't stop, feel the fever, get physical, i like 2 watch, last dance, let's boogie, let's roll, say it isn't so, she sparkles, slow/fast/slow, try me on. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Le Disko - Dazzleshadow' Eyeshadow. Style Number: 1165640. see more...

Chelsea P.
Torrance, CA
Dazzle shadows are the best thing to happen in my life! I am seriously obsessed with them and the shimmer they give. I use one every day. Some days I use a finger to dab on lightly over my primer, and some days I use it as my shadow, and some days I use it in my inner corner. I love it more than pigment!
Yainet D.
Mac is one of my favorite shadows. They are I'm the middle range for me when it comes to prices. They are beautiful they have a million of colors and the formula is very creamy. The shi..er shades are really pretty also and have a little bit of fallout. But I love them they are amazing.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Love this mac dazzleshine eyeshadow. It is such a beautiful color and mac always delivers on quality. Excellent pigmentation and color payoff. Creamy and beautiful.
Carla J.
Batavia , IL
It's decent. I liked it but it did shatter easy. Other than that the color pay off was nice and showed better than most. Wouldn't purchase more though because there are other things I like better .
Vianey M.
Kansas City
A lot of product, great quality, and beautiful pigment, I don't see how we can ever finish it. You're decently paying for quality though
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
If you are looking for a great shadow with high pigmentation this is the shadow for you! Also looks really pretty with a smoky eye.
Kristy S.
Conway, AR
it was a pretty color..it didnt last all day but at least 8 hours..easy to blend..i would buy it again..overall good product
Jasheda R.
Newlondon
Wow this Mac eye shadow is really pigmented  love the brand I used this over and over again definitely my favorite by far
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
This eyeshadow is so pretty and skimmers it looks great on any eye color and you can buy it online or at any mac store
ashley k.
Weatherford, TX
This Mac Dazzle eye shadow really does what it says it's really great and pigmented you can add more really recommend