BY MAC COSMETICS

Feel the fever with glitter-streaked Dazzleshadow in riotous hues. Its rich, stay-true pigments adhere to the lid with minimal fallout, imparting eyes with a beautiful, twinkling sheen. The creamy, talc-free formula delivers a texture that's the perfect union of cream and powder, creating a multidimensional, reflective surface that leaves lids looking dazzling yet delicate. Color(s): boom boom room, can't stop, don't stop, feel the fever, get physical, i like 2 watch, last dance, let's boogie, let's roll, say it isn't so, she sparkles, slow/fast/slow, try me on. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Le Disko - Dazzleshadow' Eyeshadow. Style Number: 1165640. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tori O.
Mansfield , TX
Y’all. This is one of my favorite gold colors. It’s great packaging just like all of macs pressed shadows. I use a glitter glue when applying bc it helps stay in place. Bc it is so pigmented and rich i like it to stay in one spot on my kid. If you’re looking for a great color. Look no further this is a winner for sure. So creamy too. Feels like butter. Excuse mine. I stuck my nail in it the other day and yes had a mini stroke lol.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont , SC
Very nice pigment if you use a glitter glue. Just my opinion. Could have more pigment but I do like a very pigmented bright glitter shadow when I do use one. A little pricey. Wouldn’t reach for this all the time but it’s a nice product. I do however think you can get dupes that work better and are cheaper
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love this eyeshadow the color and the sparkle effect is amazing . Ofcourse it is on the expensive side but well worth it-because it lasts all day long I would buy this again and I also recommend this to anyone that loves sparkley eyeshadow .
Angie Z.
Hollywood
It’s my favorite glitter. i use this for my inner corner highlight and it lasts me all day and all night. Downside is it irritates your eyes if it gets in them. A little goes a LONG way with this because it does spread.
Lorna Q.
IRVINE, CA
I really wish that they would've made these eyeshadows permanently one of the issues that I had with Max and times of anything really beautiful eyeshadows and then if you don't get them you're stuck. They don't release their colors very often unless it's a re-promote this color is Apsley stunning very shimmery and last throughout the day on the lid.
Rachel W.
This eyeshadow is very bold and really gives a unique look. I use this product about three times a week. I have blue eyes and I think this color really flatters them. I've tried many gold glitter eyeshadow's and I think this one is the best!! Highly recommend this if you're looking for a new gold shimmery eyeshadow.
Tasia H.
This product.. WOW. I picked this up not too long ago and I have to say this was hands down one of the greatest purchases I have made. First off this is so easy to use. It's a versatile color that can be applied just about anywhere. The crease, the inner corner, the bottoms lash line, as a highlight... You name it! The color payout is CRAZY beautiful. You will not be sorry! I want to go buy 5 more because I have a feeling mac will try to discontinue this product. Pick one up ASAP, better safe than sorry.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I absolutely love this shadow. looks like fine gold flakes and makes you glow like a goddess.  I always get compliments not only do i like to use it to higlight my brow bone but also around all the other defined points of the face for a golden glow like in the photo.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I love MAC eyeshadows. They come in a variety of colors and paired with the right primer and brushes hold up well and last all night. They are more expensive than some other brands but I find that the staff at MAC always goes out of their way to help you select the perfect shade!
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
If you love glitter you will love these. This is one of my favorite colors. Very comparable to Urban Decay moon dust shadows. A type of shadow with a very fine micro glitter. They are so fun if you want just a pop of shimmer without going to far.
Megan M.
What is the best way to apply?
Sara G.
Blue Island, IL
Does it have good pigmentation ? I have been wanting a gold eyeshadow that stands out
Anjanette G.
Okay so i love love love a good metalic or glitter shadow but does this smere ? And hows the texture ? Creamy ? Or powdery ?
Destiny G.
Is it like a fade color where it looks like glitter on the eyes? Or does it actually look gold like a gold coating?
Giselle E.
Ive been looking for a pigmented eyeshadow. Is this worth it or no please help I loooove glitter !!!