A travel-friendly, lightweight water mist with a calming lavender scent to refresh skin and finish makeup.

Which one is better urban decay all nighter or Tarte setting spray?
Which scent is your favorite from the Fix+ line? I really like Cherry Blossom and Lavender.
Mac Boom Boom Bloom Cherry Blossom Prep + Prime Fix+ 100ml [limited Edition] ? Is it the same as fix plus. Would you recommend it.
Start your review of M·A·C Lavender!
Melody M.
Ocean Springs, MS
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Melody M.
Review for: Primer
I personally didn’t use this as a primer, and I probably won’t. However, I did like this for spraying my eyeshadow brushes for shimmer, glitter eyeshadows. When I’m feeling my foundation getting cakey I will spray this on a beauty blender to help get a little moisture. This way I have a little more control. I purchase this when it was on sale, and probably buy again when it’s on sale.
Lisa L.
Granbury, TX
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Lisa L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Primer
Why did I wait so long to try Mac fix plus .🥰 Not only did it change my eye shadow game . The length of wear time I get with my makeup , especially my foundation is simply amazing 🙌 This lavender scent is just the little plus to this amazing product ❤️[product:m·a·c-lavender]
Stephanie V.
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Stephanie V.
Review for: Lavender
I’ve always use Mac prep & prime so I was excited to try this variant. I use this a lot with my eye shadow pigments and any eyeshadow that I want to turn into eyeliner. I personally don’t like using this on my fave because of the fragrance. But hey if you’re not sensitive to fragrance, go for it :)
Tracey D.
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Tracey D.
Review for: Rose
I couldn’t find the MAC Prep & Prime Fix It Rose so I used this to review. The Prep & Prime is a must have in my makeup bag. Not only can this be used to set your makeup and refresh throughout the day, it’s great as a primer, and in between steps for a flawlessly smooth finish. An added bonus: spray your makeup brushes before applying eyeshadow and your color will stay all day. Lastly, spray a q-tip or clean brush for easy clean up of a mistake.
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by shakeeta H.
Review for: Primer
This spray is nice I feel like it's hyped up a lot..... However it did set my makeup nicely it's $32 if you have the coins I recommend you treat yourself if you don't it's not a necessity but it is a nice spray for the makeup I recommend if you can afford it if you can't you're not missing out on anything [product:m·a·c-lavender]
Bebe B.
Reno, NV
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Bebe B.
Review for: Lavender
I have used Mac for years now, I would to say this is one thing I keep coming back for. The prep and prime fixt spray. I love how it makes my makeup look and say on!
Sarah M.
Tempe, AZ
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Sarah M.
Review for: Primer
I use this before I dip into my eyeshadow palettes. It makes my eyeshadow stay on all day and helps with fallout. My eyeshadow stays on all day too!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Tracy H.
Review for: Rose
This is a well loved item in my world. It helps to set makeup & it smells nice. It is a staple here. It will undoubtedly be re-purchased as soon as this recently purchased bottle is done! M·A·C Lavender (really it’s rose)
Ava B.
M·A·C Lavender uploaded by Ava B.
I love how this product sets my makeup. It hydrates my face and helps my makeup to look fresh all day. This bottle lasts a long time. I little goes a long way. It is not sticky and it adds a fresher look to the skin. M·A·C Lavender
Liberty W.
Raymond, WA
This product is absolutely wonderful. It leaves such a stunning glow to the skin. It's beautiful! My face is always so dewy after applying this before my makeup! I just spritz this on my face before any makeup, I let it dry and my face is instantly dewy, and fresh looking. After I apply my liquid foundation, my face still has a natural glow to it! I have dry skin, so this helps a lot. My face doesn't look the slightest bit dry after spraying this. I usually only need to apply it once before applying my makeup and I'm good for the day. I tried spritzing this on my face AFTER applying all of my face makeup, and I found that my blush started running a bit, I may have sprayed too much, or had the bottle too close to my face while applying, but I prefer to spritz before all my makeup is done. This is infused with so many minerals and vitamins, it leaves you feeling so refreshed! After spritzing it on my face, I feel more awake and refreshed. I am in love with this stuff! The smell is lovely as well, not too strong, but still smells amazing! I am sensitive to scents usually, but this doesn't irritate me at all. You can also use this as a mixing medium for your eyeshadows. Just spray a little bit onto your brush, and pick up some shadow and apply to your lids!! It makes your shadows much more vibrant in color, way more pigmented! I love how it has more than one use. The packaging is simple, yet beautiful. I love the box that it comes in! I also love how the bottle has a lock cap, that way if you want to take it with you on the go, it won't accidentally be sprayed on your other items in your bag. This is definitely something I will purchase over and over again. I cannot believe I went years without knowing about this! This is easily one of my must haves!!!!!!

2,366 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 6 mois
M·A·C Lavender It will sey my makeup for a long time?? And how many hours?
member-af4781 il y a 6 mois
Good
Barbara K.
Pompano Beach, FL
il y a 6 mois
M·A·C Lavender what do the original and coconut smell like? I'm really sensitive to smells sometimes
Fatima A R. il y a 6 mois
It’s my favorite product Mac primer fix lavender
Shelby B.
Ankeny, IA
Vee C. il y a 6 mois
I wouldn’t say it’s better if you are a full coverage type of person. It is a great buy though.
Alisha B.
il y a 6 mois
M·A·C Lavender Does anyone know if this is any good never tried one from Mac ?
Maya H. il y a 5 mois
Hi Alisha, I think this product is really good. I have brought it for years now! Its so refreshing and it smells so good and it also set your makeup in place!
sabina V.
αχαρναι
il y a 6 mois
ma M·A·C Lavender ?it is good?
Ashley M. il y a 6 mois
It smells so good and lasts a very long time. It leaves my make up looking flawless. But it makes my skin very oily