M·A·C LASH / 3 Heiress Lash

A pair of lashes loaded with full volume and spiked density for those with expensive taste.

Are these good lashes? How long do these eyelashes last? Are they worth the price?
I think I would try these lashes soon, any tried ?
I've never tried any of the mac eyelashes but I just want to know if they're worth the investment?
Start your review of M·A·C LASH / 3 Heiress Lash!
Product Highlights
Love this product! Great for evening wear. Easy to use and they look great! in reviews
...very real and in my opinion easy to apply. They have natural to extremely dramatic and all of them are to die for. If your looking to splurge on lashes, get these!in reviews
If you wanna real looking, long lasting, amazing volume then this should be in the makeup bag. Absolutely in love with MAC Flase Eyelashes. Also it comes with glue and the glue is awesome quality! I had never really put fake eyelashes on a bunch, other than big events. But I saw these in the store and had to have! And now I am HOOKED! in reviews
Yvonne R.
La Puente, CA
My first time wearing them was for my high school graduation. I got my makeup professionally done at MAC and I wanted emphasis on my eye makeup so the artist put me these false eyelashes. She gave me natural looking lashes that were not so thick or extravagant. They did not disturb me for the whole day and I wear contacts and had no eye problems. The cool thing is that you can reuse if removed gently from your eye! I am waiting on a special occassion so I can wear them and look nice! Can't compare them with other false lashes because these are my first and only ones I have tried.
Cristina M.
M·A·C LASH / 3 Heiress Lash uploaded by Cristina M.
I love it my eyes look more big and beautiful definitely good make up and that eyes is the best combination ! I love it so much !! And the price is good , the product is good you can use it all day and you don’t have problem with that
Sarah H.
Searcy, AR
Absolutely stunning! I have very sparse blonde eye lashes. I tried these thinking I would probably look ridiculous. I couldn't have been more wrong! Granted, they're too glam to look natural and it was more than I wanted to spend on false lashes, but I ended up loving them!!!
Ashley H.
Saint Johns, MI
Love the Mac Lashes. They look great, feel great and apply so easily. Almost look real they are so good <3 If taken care of you can get a lot of use out of them. I would totally purchase these again.
Kamiyah M.
Chicago
M·A·C LASH / 3 Heiress Lash uploaded by Kamiyah M.
Mac Has That Real Look to Make Yu Feel As If Their Yours. You Want Fake Things to give U that Real So You look in Allso Feel Alsome
Liliana O.
Wilton Manors, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Its good productos. The glue its good and hipoalergenic. I not used for long time. Only special events. Its beuty for used in the Night. Es un buen producto la goma para pegarles es buena e hipoalergenica. Yo la uso en eventos especiales. Es bomito usarlas de noche.
Amaya M.
Wichita, KS
I don't really use lashes i mostly use lashes when i go to party's or wanna do a look. I like the packaging really simple nothing fancy. Doesn't really need improvement. I do recommend them i really love there brand.
Berenice C.
San Diego, CA
The length is perfect for my eyes. Love them they are long lasting. Wish I could stay with them longer lo;/ will repeat the use.
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
These look so natural and at the same time so full. Very easy to use and have a long life in them
Courtney R.
Norcross, GA
These lashes are one of my favorites. The only problem I've had is they seem to become unglued towards the side but that's probably because I was using duo lash adhesive, which in my experience, tends to wear off easily.