BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Kelly Osbourne Mineralize Skinfinish Duo, Jolly Good Two luxurious formulas in one compact. Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in light cool beige, a luxurious velvet-soft powder with natural finish and Mineralize Blush in soft pale pink. Adds buffed-up... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
Depending on your skin tone, you can use it for other purposes as well.  I'm actually able to use it as an all-over face powder. The highlighter shade is beautiful - it's subtle & I love it. I highly recommend- especially in the limited edition Kelly Osbourne packaging!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I have had this for 2 years now I guess? Because I am very fair I actually use it as a contour shade and it works very nicely for that. I am just now coming to the point where I've hit major pan, so it was well worth the splurge.
Amanda E.
Palmdale, CA
Lovely pinkmentation as always with Mac they make amazing blushes some of the best on the market! It always lasts majority of my day with a setting spray. I love Mac and recommend to anyone!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
This has been one of my favorite bronzing powders since it was released, and I will absolutely panic if they haven't repromoted this by the time I run out of my last backup!

This looks great on fair skin to warm up the complexion. I just mix both colors together on my brush.
Melissa M.
This is my favorite bronzer ever. The color is so perfect for anyone with very pale skin. It blends perfectly. The packaging is so cute. It also comes with a highlighter in it, however there are much better highlighters like Becca or Anastasia Beverly Hills
Ashley R.
Riverton , UT
Every MAC Mineralize Skinfinish I've ever tried is AMAZING. I have different shades for all over mineral coverage, contouring, highlighting, bronzing, blending my contour, and giving my blush a pop. This shade specifically is great for use as a blush, or giving your blush something extra, as well as blending your contour.
Love C.
Very pigmented and creamy. Easy to apply and blend with a brush. This is like a peach blusher that is so feminine. I love the casing as well. Color is very flattering to Asian skin. Will repurchase again. I know they are coming out with an Aaliyah collection soon. I'm waiting for that
Angela G.
These two colors go perfectly together to make that just right tone to finish off your makeup look. i like this item so much i use it almost daily! i feel its already at its best no need to inprove. very easy to apply onto face and would definitely recommend it to others
Aasiyah S.
Malden, MA
I have used Macs mineralizing powder before and love the consistency. This color was just too light. Felt like the formula was a little light too and a little flaky . Did not come on as smooth as Macs other products
Evangelina P.
I love msfs they are amazing and leave your skin looking beautiful and natural I love going to the Mac store and seeing what's new. I think its reasonably price
Elizabeth C.
Auburndale, FL
How easy is it to apply and how much do you apply?
Ashley P.
Coward, SC
Is this shimmery or glittery?