MAC Keepsakes: Viva Glamorous uploaded by Sonya K.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lenaya F.
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
I love anything and everything Rihanna. Out of the two my favorite is the first one due to the red shimmer. I believe everyone should have a red lipstick and for me that is my red lipstick and it goes with everything. The second one I'm still trying out even though it has been out for awhile, in my wardrobe it goes with certain things and not all.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
MAC Viva Glam III Lipstick - This lipstick is a rich, ruddy neutral matte with a blue undertone. It is a cool shade, although it seems to suit every skintone, and not just cool or neutral. The ruddy coloring floats between a burgundy, nude, pink, and neutral purple and shows differently on each skintone.
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
I will always have something good to say about the Mac Cosmetics lip sticks. Not only does the packaging look good but they are so easy to apply and look good on absolutely everyone. I use it normally for a night out but if you're a bold person it can be used for everyday
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
MAC makeup has been and will always be my favorite cosmetic company. Go to your local Belk or MAC store and see what new products they have! Don't know how to apply it? That's okay! Ask one of the professional artist to help and guide you!!
jayne B.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
I have one of the viva lipsticks one of my favorites goes on smooth love mac packing it's what I consider in the middle as far as price easy to apply goes on like butter I would recommend to all
Destiny B.
Destiny B.
Portsmouth
Definitely gonna get this again. It was absolutely fabulous. It was easy to apply and nice. I bought it at a local makeup, nail, and hair salon. It by far met my expectations. If you need some good makeup I recommend it.
Nourin I.
Nourin I.
Dhakq
Its a beautiful lipstick...really nice smell..gorgeous colour..gorgeous packing...and i love the red