MAC Keepsakes: Viva Glamorous uploaded by Sonya K.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Lenaya F.
Lenaya F.
Ewing, NJ
I love anything and everything Rihanna. Out of the two my favorite is the first one due to the red shimmer. I believe everyone should have a red lipstick and for me that is my red lipstick and it goes with everything. The second one I'm still trying out even though it has been out for awhile, in my wardrobe it goes with certain things and not all.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
MAC Viva Glam III Lipstick - This lipstick is a rich, ruddy neutral matte with a blue undertone. It is a cool shade, although it seems to suit every skintone, and not just cool or neutral. The ruddy coloring floats between a burgundy, nude, pink, and neutral purple and shows differently on each skintone.
Aida M.
Aida M.
I love most of Mac lipsticks and these were not a exception. The lipsticks are very pigmented and glide effortlessly on. The color is beautiful and  the staying power is amazing as always. I think the Bronze color looks better when I am tan but the red one will work any time
Rebekah K.
Rebekah K.
I will always have something good to say about the Mac Cosmetics lip sticks. Not only does the packaging look good but they are so easy to apply and look good on absolutely everyone. I use it normally for a night out but if you're a bold person it can be used for everyday
Mary H.
Mary H.
Auburn , AL
I really like mac lip sticks in general so when I received this product I was really excited to add them to my collection. They make great quality makeup and they last for a very long time. Would recommend to anyone wanting to try any of there products.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Petal, MS
MAC makeup has been and will always be my favorite cosmetic company. Go to your local Belk or MAC store and see what new products they have! Don't know how to apply it? That's okay! Ask one of the professional artist to help and guide you!!
jayne B.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Yuri H.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I love this campaigns are they are limited and the colors are usually different. I love the cause behind the products as well. It is not like ruby wow but it is okay. I will not buy again tho mainly because it is limited.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
I have one of the viva lipsticks one of my favorites goes on smooth love mac packing it's what I consider in the middle as far as price easy to apply goes on like butter I would recommend to all
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love them My lipsticks are pretty much mac, you would think they are expensive but after you wear them and see how awesome they look and how long they last you will screem please take my money, so yes after one of my colors are done I go buy the next one.