BY MAC COSMETICS

An Iridescent Pressed Powder That Imparts A Hint Of Soft Purple For Cheeks With A Shimmering Pink Pearl Sheen. Special Carton Packaging Features A Purple Glitter Design With Holographic Silver Accents And Justine Skye’s Logo.

Key Claims And Benefits:

• Dermatologist Tested
  • Ophthalmologist Tested
  • Non-acnegenic

Usage:

• Apply To Face Using A Brush.

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This iridescent purplish highlighter is sooooo pretty! I absolutely love it! It was a limited edition item and I don’t think it’s available anymore. I’ve used it for an everyday look and as a pretty Halloween look, so it is versatile despite the unique color.
Kaitlyn B.
Columbia, SC
i love the packaging of it but it doesn’t match my skin tone. i used this one time and i went into the sunlight and it didn’t fit my skin tone. it has a true color. i would buy it again if i was a different skin tone.
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
This was my first highlighter and I loved it! I definitely used way too much because I was not very good at application back then, but it speaks to the quality of the product because I barely had to use any for an intense shimmer effect. It’s a very pretty color that I think would look great on all skin tones. I’m not sure why this is classified under powders because it’s definitely more of a highlight or shimmer blush.
Olivia W.
This shade of pink was a little to bright for my fair tone, but overall I loved the quality. I would say it definitely protected my skin from the sun and it’s good for oily skin.
Alison D.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven’t found a blush I love more than NARS “orgasm” until I bought this gem. A little goes a long way, it’s true to color and stays all day, just the right amount of shimmer.
Chelsey K.
Arlington
Love this color and this product. This color is super pigmented and true to color. Stays on all day. Has no sparkle just straight matte color. Blends seamlessly. Would buy and recommend for sure. I love it.
Kendra W.
Wheatley Heights
WORTH THE BUY WHILE IT WAS AVAILABLE. This powder is absolutely radiant on dark skin. I love the purple glow but it is very. Buildable so go in lighthanded. Also a very versatile powder.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
MAC Cosmetics blush gets the job done. I wouldn’t say it’s anything special. Given the price tag, I would personally, try other brands first. However, it does have a beautiful shimmer.
María J.
Honomu, HI
Nunca e usado en mi vida jeje Es bueno?
This color is it just as bright as it shows on the picture?
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
Is this as pretty as it looks?
Gabriela D.
How pigmented is this product?
Haley Z.
This color! Omg is it pigmented?