BY M.A.C. COSMETICS

A special-edition Lipstick in a neutral beige shade and Satin finish.

FULL DESCRIPTION

Jamie Genevieve’s @jamiegenevieve neutral beige Lipstick with a Satin finish is the perfect easy colour for every day. The limited-edition hue also features effortless denim jacket-print exclusive packaging, creatively designed and signed by the M∙A∙C maker herself.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS

Satin: creamy satin finish

USAGE

Apply directly to lips.

Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I already loved Mac’s lipstick Formula and this one is no different. The shade is a beautiful nude, it lasts like a typical lipstick and I like that the price doesn’t increase despite it being a collab. I would recommend to anyone that loves Mac lipsticks, loves a good nude that is universal if paired with the right brown or nude lip liner, and also of course if your a fan of Jamie’s & are able to get your hands on it. I purchased mine from Selfridge’s because I live in the US and it had initially only released in Mac UK & Selfridges website. I do believe it’s supposed to release in the US sometime in November so if your more patient than myself I’d highly recommend waiting to purchase it in November rather than ordering from Selfridges and paying expensive shipping charges since they are out of the US as well. Beautiful lipstick though and I believe that it either a Satin or a matte finish!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I saw a lot about the Jamie Genevieve and Mac collab on this lipstick, but I think it’s only available in the UK? I may be wrong. It’s listed in US dollars for about 18.50, but I can’t find it at any US retailer. As far as Mac lipstick, I’m somewhat a fan. It’s creamy and performs well for the price point. However, this collab color is a very nude beige peach color and isn’t for me at all. It’s so light that I’d look like I had no lips with this color. I’ve seen it on her and she appears to be wearing it with another shade, so it looks ombré with her med to dark skin tone. In my opinion, it’s an easy pass and because she’s not wearing it by itself, it’s a bit misleading. Just my humble opinion...
Purnima D.
Mac is a great lipstick which can last through tornadoes and storms. No type of water or food will get rid of this lipstick off your lips. You can kiss everyone and it won’t smudge. It’s pricey but very very very long lasting and very effective. It’s definitely worth it if you’re going to be partying all night long! It’ll last the whole night. It’s pricey but you’ll look good 😜
Skay S.
I didn’t quite like the color on me but, I love M.A.C lip sticks. I gave this product 4 starts just because I personally didn’t like the color on my lips but everyone is different and the color might look great on you. Other than the color, everything about this lipstick is awesome. It goes on smoothly and stays on for a while. It doesn’t easily transfer to your teeth and it’s the perfect consistency. I highly recommend any M.A.C lip products.
Sarah W.
laurel, ms
Smooth with great pigment i do not personally own this product but i did swatch at from a friend who did. Packaging in macs always classy style with a sleek nude lip. The formula is nice and has no strong chemical smells which is important when you put it on your lips and it is that close to your nose.
Elizabeth L.
Medford, NJ
I love Mac lip stick.  always get the best compliments on it and when my friends borrow it for the first time they are always going out to buy some. It applies great and smooth. It last many hours and always looks fabulous no matter how long the wear. it also doesn't smear easily
Jan P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love M.A.C lipstick but I don't think this is the one for me. It has the same package as always but for the color, it doesn't match my skin at all. I'm more of a warm tone color like red, or pink. I tried this oit because I thought maybe it will give me a natural look. Wrong decision. The texture is still good enough though. Recommend for someone has a matching skin for this one.
Tracy R.
I tried the nude color shade for the first time, I loved how light it was and that it wasnt so BAM. It was nice and subtle to my skin tone, it applied very smooth and easy. It definitely was a nice moisturizer on my lips, and stayed on for a good amount of time. I would recommend for others to try. I also loved the magnetic top!
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Mac makes amazing formulated lipsticks! I absolutely love them! They apply smoothly and look great on the lips! I find the neutral colors they have are amazing! I would recommend. I have many lipsticks by this brand.
Amandaxo T.
Chesapeake, VA
Mac was the first high end brand that I have ever tried when I started to break out into the beauty community B U T my very first purchase with Mac was a nice perfectly nude , which the scent btw of Mac cosmetics lipsticks smell straight up amazing. #vanilla Then I fell inlove since then.. almost 11 year later .. lol
Daniela l.