MAC Is Beauty Collection Fluidline Gel Eye Liner uploaded by Leona D.

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC MAC Is Beauty Collection Fluidline Gel Eye Liner, Blue PeepFrom the MAC Is Beauty Collection.Limited Edition, Discontinued, Rare and Hard to Find.Ultra-smooth, Fluidline's gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer...

MAC Is Beauty Collection Fluidline Gel Eye Liner
  • "One of my favourite gel liners, good colour payoff and easy to apply. They need to make this permanent!!" in 3 reviews
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
Macs gel liner is the absolute best! This blue color gives the perfect pop with a slight iridescence to it. It goes on smooth and lets you get creative with adding color to any eye look! The pot is packed with product and the tiniest bit goes a long way!
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
This mac eyeliner is definitely one of my favorites, blue deep, it just make my eye really pop! I use this one every weekends! The color is just great I can't compare this one is very gentle and that's the thing that I love!
IS ๐ŸŒน.
Darby, PA
Product is nice and radiant ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ love the blue and how it makes my face shimmer.. room of improvement? I think not lol...very easy to apply on and not really messy..yes it did meet my expectations and I would buy this product again lol, love its color ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Samm M.
Bremerton, WA
I bought this to do a butterfly look and I couldn't have been happier with the product. It holds in place great. It's easy to use and apply, with a liner brush making beautiful lines. My butterfly turned out beautiful and I'm excited to try more looks with this product.
Tiffany T.
We all know that anything you buy from Mac is going to work great and last a long time. This eyeliner gel that I have recently purchased was probably one of the best ideas I have made with Mac it lasts all day and it's easy to put on and it feels great and I look great!ย
Chelsea E.
Saginaw , MI
I like the creaminess and pigmentation of this formula. The price point is a bit high and it doesn't give you much product in the jar. You can apply it easily. Just be sure to properly put the lid on as it can dry out.
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Fluid line is amazing! I love the black track shade for liner and you can also line the inner rim. It doesn't transfer at all and is super pigmented.
Jordan S.
Mustang,oklhoma
This eyeliner is great! I love it, very easy to put on and it glides on so smoothly. Isn't like any over eyeliner I have triedย
Megan B.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this on sale at a dillards once and love this color! It's fun for more creative looks and has great pigmentation!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
Love this multipurpose product! Not only is it a great liner, you can also use it as an eyeshadow base that won't budge!