MAC Into the Well Eye Shadow

MAC Dark Desires Collection Into the Well Eye Shadow, Beg For ItUncover the shameless indulgence of Into the Well Eyeshadow, featuring pure matte pigments in a pressed powder that's as sensuous as velvet. Suitable for use as both an eyeshadow and an... see more...

• How do we feel about this product?1 Answers
  • How is the pigment payoff when using it wet for an eyeliner?1 Answers
Kristi S.
These shadows come in wonderful colours. They go on great and are so long lasting! They'll even stay while you sleep!
The colour combinations allow for great definition in a variety of colour sets.
I have lots of these and would love to get more!
Paula B.
One of my favorite eye shadow because the color is intersting and is sticks on your eye don't melt like some of others, i like the colors of this collection and the designer is small then i can bring with me in purse. I'd recommend for sure, and it is one of my favorite brands
Stephanie B.
I wear eyeshadow when I go out in the evening. The smoky eye is easy to achieve with MAC products and I love how the eyeshadow has a little shimmer, it adds a little sparkle to my eyes. The powder is very easy to use and is not messy. It stays in place for 5 hours + and each product lasts for ages. I have used the same palette for over a year.
Marta B.
Love the colours of this collection and how long the eyeshadow stays in place. It has lots of pigmentation, so, you don't have to worry about retouching your make up after leaving home.
Renata p.
I love the colors! So much pigmentation.Smooth and long stay eyeshadows.Very very good value! My typical high end eye shadow products.My eye color is dark brown.Of course I would buy it again
Maria p.
I use this product sometimes with an angle brush for my top liner and its perfect for top liner too!On the other hand I use a lot of these shades as eye shadows and if your wondering how to create a smoky eye effect than these products are absolutely useful!
iram d.
the mac into the well eye shadow is the best eyeshadow as it makes my eyes look really nice and also if i do a smokey eye on my brown eyes then it makes it look even nicer also it is long lasting. i bought my eyeshadow from superdrugs.
Amanda S.
The eye shadow matches perfect with my skin and stays the whole day. I bought it at MAC store in Agora Mall and it's prize was acceptable. I use this product every weekend, usually for nights. The package is amazing and it's possible to carry it on your bag.
gabriele c.
Eu amo as cores! Tanto pigmentation.Smooth e longa estadia eyeshadows.Very muito bom valor! Minha cor típica sombra de ponta olho products.My olho é claro brown.Of escuro Eu iria comprá-lo novamente
Tatyana T.
Good coverage, nice colors. Big choice of the colors. You may use it even with your fingers. Compact size, so you my take it with you without any discomfort
Holly G.
How do we feel about this product?
Katie C.
Las Vegas, NV
How is the pigment payoff when using it wet for an eyeliner?