BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainfor...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Danielle C.
This palette is so pretty! You can create so much looks with just this one palette! It is pigmented and stays put all day. The thing I like about this palette is that there is nice transition shades. Many palettes have only one.
Ericka M.
Miami
This is probably the best eyeshadow palette I ever owned ! I love all the colors and if your like me and u love to blended your colors then this is your best thing to buy and that's facts !!! Try it u would thank me later
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
Love all the different colors this pallet has to offer! I use this just about every day for work and i am always happy with how it lasts through out the day. It is a very good price for the quality of this eye shadow! I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Solymar C.
I bring this on my traveling trips ! I love naturals and this has so many options for that exactly. If I go for day looks or night looks this pallet has everything I need. The price was great and I would def buy it again!
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
The colours aren't as pigmented I thought they were going to be. Pricing is ok. I only use it once in a while when someone wants an everyday look. I have light brown eyes. No. I won't buy it. It's not my type of palette.
Sarah C.
San Diego, CA
Love the neutrals!! Perfect for fall. Matte is so in right now and this pallet contains mostly matte neutrals for your every day look or to create great dimension for a night out. A must have in every make up collection.
April L.
Buffalo, MN
I love this palette! MAC makes great eyeshadow with a lot pigment for a long wear. This makes for a great day time look and a sultry smokey evening look. It's a great everyday palette! MAC products are great quality!
Teagan W.
This eye shadow palette is a perfect mix of colors for people who have lighter skin! I have super sensitive skin and my skin has never reacted to this product, so I recommend this for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Destiny F.
Best product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I normally hate buying pallet make up from Mac because the colors are so varied. This pallet is amazing. It has tons of neutrals and is buildable. It comes in a great package so you can have all the colors all at once. I would highly recommend this.
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?