BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
First eye shadow pallet but my mother had the same one because MAC has been around for so long. My mother pallet is more pigmented then mine even though my was the newer one. Still great pigment but I believe they changed the formula.
Abear A.
Very pigmented and easy to blend and I love the natural colors and the variety as well. I got this from Macy's a few months ago and use it on a daily basis. You get a lot of colors but I think it's too expensive and I wouldn't buy it again because this pallete can last forever.
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. The number of eyeshadow looks are endless with this palette. My eyes are brown and this palette makes them pop. The pigmentation is just right. I would most definitely buy this palette again.
Alyssa L.
It is very pigmented but hard to blend. A very natural palette. I recommend this with a blue or green eye color. If you are a starter with makeup I recommend the tartlette in bloom palette. I would recommend this if you are going for a more simple look, but it's up to you
Jennifer P.
Oh , I cannot wait to try this palette out !!! I don't think I will be getting it any time soon because it's MAC which is usually expensive but I can still ✨DREAM✨✨ !! Jen
Sharvari M.
Hillsborough
I've tried a lot of eyeshadows out there but MAC is probably one of the best ones. They're really pigmented and creamy but they're not powdery or anything. It's really easy to blend and perfect for just a everyday natural look. I really like the colors in this pallet.
Angelina J.
These colors are so subtle but fun. I absolutely LOVE the bit of shimmer to them. They go on heavy enough to be visible and lasts all day when I apply the mac setting spray. I've recommended it to some of my girl friends already
Ariana A.
riverside , CA
I really fell in love with this palette. It was a bit pricey for me but worth it. The shades are great for everyday use. I was looking for a palette like this and luckily found it at mac. I would recommend this for beginners.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
The brand name itself speaks for the product. it's concentrated around the nude shades and is very promising to curate subtle nude eye looks. Mac can't be doubted and this palette proves it for sure. A definite recommendation!
Solymar C.
I bring this on my traveling trips ! I love naturals and this has so many options for that exactly. If I go for day looks or night looks this pallet has everything I need. The price was great and I would def buy it again!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?