BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Jorden H.
Buckner, MO
 You're looking for natural  eyeshadows in this pallet would be perfect for you has so many beautiful pigmented colors  it's good for the day and night looks  I highly recommend this product for anyone who just  once natural but can be dramatic ...
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
I use this almost everyday. This pallete gives you choices to use everyday as well as nighttime options. It gives your eyes a nice popping look. The only thing I would say is that I wish it lasted a little longer. But I always use my setting spray.
Alijah A.
Yonkers, NY
One of my favorite Mac palettes! This pre made palette is a bang for your buck. Nice packaging with see through top and sturdy. Perfect for any neutral eye lover! Great every day and compliments everyone who loved warm looks. Def would repurchase!
Alisa F.
MAC is already a pretty well known brand but it's known for a reason this palette of eyeshadow from the notorious MAC is stunning it has more earth tones and is more of a neutral setting but still you can achieve an endless amount of looks with it
Valeria S.
To my really I love much neutral colors, and this palette brings the essentials for a makeover on point of truth that all women need a palette in her life, going to love, pigmentation is very good and also as all women who love makeup we know that Mac has very good products.
Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
These colors are amazing. Seriously I need to buy like Fifty if these because I use it daily. Day and night looks with great pigment. Who could ask for anything more.
Denise H.
Mac is known for they're eyeshadows. And when I found out that you can create your own palette, I died and came back to life!!!! I had to get my hands on this!!! Beautiful eyeshadows, of course long lasting and easy to apply!!! Must have!!
Larissa M.
Excelente paleta bem pigmentada.Otima opção para quem quer alta cobertura e tons lindos que ficam perfeitos para variados tons de pele.Fáceis acessos a elas e são bem resistentes, demoraram pra sair do rosto não craquelam E fácil de aplicar
Sunny Y.
Fresno, CA
This is my very first eyeshadow pallet from MAC and I must say, it is one of my favorites! It's filled with a bunch of warm mattes and shimmers you can create so many looks. Blends nicely and packaged beautifully. My sisters are envious.
raekwon w.
Miami Gardens, FL
First eye shadow pallet but my mother had the same one because MAC has been around for so long. My mother pallet is more pigmented then mine even though my was the newer one. Still great pigment but I believe they changed the formula.
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?