BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
Shayla S.
Sioux Falls, SD
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. The shadows are prigmented snd blend so perfectly together. I reach for this palette almost every day. The packaging was beautiful and the shadows are long lasting. These shades are perfect for a day time look as well as a night out with the girls!
Undrea G.
Bay City, TX
I usually only use Mac eyeshadows because I love the pigment of them. These in particular show so well on me skin EVEN THE BROWN ONES! With me being a dark skin it's sometimes hard to find brown eyeshadows that actually show however this one did! Will definitely buy again
Lindsey S.
Love this eye shadow pallet. I tend to wear a lot of neutral and earth tones. Mac eyeshadows have always been so easy to use and the quality it great. It doesn't easily flake off. I do use a primer and that helps with the staying power of it. It also blends really nicely
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
Definitely one of the best neutrals pallet from MAC . The colors are so convenient for everyday looks . They blend so beautifully and seamlessly. I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a pallet they can create different looks with and use every day.
Brady P.
Cusseta, AL
This eyeshadow pallet is one of my favorites and i always tend to reach for it. the shadows are very pigmented and blend very easily. i use this pallet on a daily basis and you can easily create day or night looks with this. i would buy again and definitely recommend💕
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best eyeshadow pallattes out. It is my go to. One of the best on the market! It last all day. Full coverage. A little goes a long way. It has a smooth finish and is not heavy on the face. I keep it in my kit. I use it often so I purchase it often.
Geanette F.
This was my first eyeshadow palette ever &' the shadows were super easy to apply but a bit pricey i paid $80 for mine but it works well with my eyes since i have dark brown eyes and for any eye color at that but I'd buy another mac eyeshadow palette in the future
I really like the neutral colors and it contains exactly what I look for in an eyeshadow palette, really would recommend this to every one. I always use it and it's so enjoyable to be able to show the wonders and beauty this product can create in humanity!
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
This is a very pigmented palette with perfect colors that will compliment just about anyone. The price you pay for this is really good considering the price of each eye shadow individually.
Tara B.
Cookeville
When buying make up you get what you pay for! I absolutely love Mac and it is so worth the price. It is long lasting even without an eye shadow primer. I love these nude colors and you can go to any Mac (mine is in Belk) and you can try anything for free!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?