BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainfor...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
katlyn p.
Absolutely love this so pigmented and definitely worth the price . When I purchased it i thought i was crazy paying the price and it's probably not that good but o my god it was so good and the pigmentation was like 110% and of coarse everything mac is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Alexandra Z.
Glendale, AZ
This Mac Cosmetics Eye shadow is amazing! It's perfect for a natural look and even a smokey eye it's applies very nicely and looks amazing the makeup is all done (: it's very long lasting. I would recommend this eyeshadowdow to anyone who loves these type of colors.
Adrianna S.
Upland , CA
Sooooo beautiful! I love traveling with this palette. It's a great value and for the pigmentation of the eye shadows MAC knocked it out of the park. It would be great for natural or smokey looks. It is simlar to others on the Market and compares to other brands but MAC always has my heart!
Taygan W.
Maryville
This pallette comes in quite a bit neutral colors, which are quite lovely. The colors surprisingly come off quite easily without primer, or setting spray. It's not my go to pallet, but I still use it a lot. I don't think I would recommend this to anyone because they could do a lot better.
Susannah L.
These are my favorite palettes! They are a great deal for the number of shadows you get.. the shadow are very easy to apply and blend even easier. As a makeup artist, I rarely buy single shadows anymore since these are such a good deal and the color pay off of the shadows is great
I only have one lipstick even my makeup collection is on the way.i only have iope lipstick.i wish i can get this lipstick because this can make me happy when i get a free stuff especially makeup stuff😍😍*will make review when get the packages*😍👌😂💕💋p/s:much love for influenses.xoxo;💋
Megan C.
DULUTH, MN
I loved the colors in this palette super neutral and creamy. The colors are very bendable. It's a great palette for someone who just wants one palette for every day use! It is appropriate for all ages!
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I have been having this eyeshadow palette for a while and I like it a lot. I use this eyeshadow when I am wearing dark colors such as black. This eyeshadows lasts a long time with primer but without primer it does not. I don't see anything wrong with this eyeshadow palette at all.
Ariel S.
Irvine, CA
Love the colors but the pigment isn't that pigmented I bought it from nordrstorm and I barely use this product just because u have to keep packing it on and takes a while to get a good pigmentation and I would recommend it if you have the time or like the light eyeshadow look
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?