BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Santia O.
San Juan, PR
I really like this pallet because I can make so many different looks. It is amazing how pigmented they are. I am new to this makeup world and this pallet has make it so easy for me. Love it!!!!
rocio d.
this palette is just perfect it has all the colors you need for all the eye looks a more work day look or a going to the club you have the colors there! its perfect for traveling when you cant take all your palettes this one has it all and for. super good price!
Carla E.
me encanta esta paleta de sombras, los colores son muy vivos y lindos, se adhiere a la piel con facil dejando un efecto matte que me fascina, el empaque es practico puesto que es bastante comodo, tiene una larga duracion de acuerdo al uso que se le de
Nikkita W.
this eye shadow palette is great, it has great colors that you could use for ordinary day events and some of the colors give you a natural glow and make your eyes pop and, it has a bit of shine. then you get some of the colors that you could use for going out , the really stand out and blend in nicely
Me B.
treviso
I can say that I enjoyed using this product, there's pigmentation and it blends quite easily, but it's very pricy; you can find something very similar in a drug store. If you are a make-up addicted, you can try it, but if you are at the beggining with make-up just try something more affordable.
Robyn B.
I absolutely love love love this eyeshadow palette. This eyeshadow palette would be definitely 100% my favorite eyeshadow palette in my makeup collection. The shadows are very pigmented and blendible and would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Amber L.
I love this product has such great pigmentation I use this really often as I love it my eye colour is brown and this works amazing for that colour this is so smooth and easy to apply so I would buy again.
snsiwb L.
zuidlaren
I love these eyeshadows, the colours are the best! I dont think there is any room for improvement. It is a little bit pricy but it's worth it. The eyeshadow is longlasting and I would reccomend this product.
Victoria G.
Dublin
Really nice palette with lovely nude colours. Really easy to blend and looks great on skin. Very happy with this product would highly recommend this product. I use it very often for all over my face. I would definitely buy this product again!
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This is such a cute eyeshadow palette! All of the colors are extremely pigmented and they look great! This palette can be used for day or night which is great! 100% recommend it!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?