BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • " Colors are pigmented and buttery. I love them! Very good pallet for every day use. I normally do not purchase MAC products but couldn't resist this one. The packaging is great. Would definitely purchase again. " in 90 reviews
  • "Just bought this the other day. Obsessed with MAC products and love these colors as they're neutral but still give my face color. " in 76 reviews
TSBPNM613 betzabeth M.
Miami , FL
Simplemente me encantan esta paleta, los tonos son espectaculares por lo menos a mi gusto, tienen una sensación sedoda al tacto y si las humedeces un poco el color se vuelve mas intenso, los colorores nude son sencillamente la mejor combinación para mi, ya que puedes hacer maquillajes tanto de sia como de noche! Cada centavo lo vale por esta paleta!
Angelica J.
Los Angeles, CA
Pigmented !!!! Highly recommended to all for an everyday look. This pallet has such great value. Many looks can be created . I bought mine at the Mac store directly. I would buy it for all my girlfriends if I could!
Ana H.
Omaha
This is a really versatile palette that comes in some great neutral shades. They are true to the MAC quality of eye shadows, but the looks that you can do with these shadows are limited, as it is a basic color palette. If you're looking for a palette to practice a good smoky eye with or a go-to everyday palette, this might be for you!
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
Oh my God I receive this pallet for my birthday and I absolutely loved it......Every single color on the pallet is beautiful very pigmented and long lasting this pallet can be purchased at the Mac store and at Ulta or online it is pricey but it’s definitely worth every single penny!!!!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
This palette has a great combination of colors and textures! Great selection of matte and shimmer, plus I love that it has BOTH warm and cool toned neutrals! It's exactly what I've been waiting for MAC to come out with... I also LOVE that it has neutrals in BOTH browns.  it's already my new favorite palette. I highly recommend it!
Ashley B.
Flossmoor , IL
I like the colors, they were pigmented. I ordered this online directly from MAC. I've only used this palette a couple of times and generally I do like this palette but it's very expensive compared to brands like Morphe and BH cosmetics. I also wish there were more warm shades. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product but I would recommend buying the single pans of the darker shades.
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Love love love love this palette. It's the perfect choice for an endless array of neutral eye looks. I love that I can use the same palette for daytime and then smoke it up with the darker shades for an evening look. Unlike a lot of palettes, there is not one shade that doesn't get used. I absolutely adore this palette!
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mac eyeshadow palettes are always well pigmented, lasting from morning to night. The in the flesh palette is great for thouse nude and natural tones. Some days I like to go for a natural look, which is why this palette is great!
Stacie P.
I recently bough this new palette and I been obsessed! The pigmentation is amazing! I wanted to buy all their palettes lol the colors stay on you all day and the packing is really simply but cute! MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15
katlyn p.
Absolutely love this so pigmented and definitely worth the price . When I purchased it i thought i was crazy paying the price and it's probably not that good but o my god it was so good and the pigmentation was like 110% and of coarse everything mac is absolutely amazing and I would recommend it
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?