BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Courtney G.
Linden, Gloucester
I bought this as I love to use it for Autumn colours, they're so warm and perfect for fall! It is one of my favourite palettes and I use it on a regular basis, the colours are beaut. I would only suggest there were a few matte shades in there but the quality is amazing as you'd expect from MAC.
Olivia W.
Gordon Street, Halifax
MAC eyeshadows are my favorite. I love the wide palate of colors-- they have colors available that I haven't even dreamed of. They are very blendable and wear a fairly long time. Best of all, though, is that each one lasts forever, and doesn't fade. I usually have to force myself to throw them...
Celle D.
Sydney
I LOVE this palette! It can be pricey but its still worth its full price, given there are 15 highly pigmented shades. It's great for so many different look like -smoky, natural, bronzey.... Not usually one to buy a mac palette (I like picking my own colors), but this one is way worth it.
Lucky D.
I love it because it has so many of the MAC eyeshadow shades that I love in one convenient place. I adore MAC products especially their eyeshadows. They stay on all day and their shades are so beautiful.
Jemma R.
D10
I got this product as present a few months ago and it a great pallet. I have hazel eyes and it really complements my eyes. I use this mostly on every eye look as it is long lasting and has beautiful shades. Yes I would buy again as it's great value. I really loved this product.
Deglis R.
This product is a palette of 15 exquisite shades of long-lasting, highly pigmented powder eye shadows that are applied and blended in a uniform way, so that you will be magnificent in any hue. It is super good and I would highly recommend its use to makeup lovers! Thanks.
Becca-Lea O.
I love this palette. It has such a vast array of colour in it that you can create any looks. Mac eye shadows are my favourite. They blend so effortlessly and have so much pigment in them also. They can be quite expensive so buying a palette like this works out much cheaper.
Rebecca O.
Cork
MAC's eyeshadows are great to put on on the eyes but after a while throughout the day when I look at myself in the mirror I find that the eyeshadow wears off and even creases in my lid, this is strange as for the price of the shadows I'd expect the shadow to last all day
Shaumii R.
These cool toned shadows can be used as an everyday shadows. I feel this is very reasonable for the price and it's suitable for upcoming makeup artist. Few of the shades you would need to build it up and get the right shade and effect. I would definitely recommend this.
Darya K.
Burnaby
 This eyeshadow is so good I love the colours they are beautiful and it's so easy to apply and it's so easy to use I love it my eyecolor is Hazel all these colours looks so nice with it is my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again like the colours are beautiful
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?