BY MAC COSMETICS

A carefully edited palette of 15 iconic neutral shades, perfect for a classic nude look. The highly pigmented powder applies evenly, blends well. Use wet or dry. Available in a variety of textures and finishes.

KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS:

• Features a range of textures
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Ophthalmologist tested
  • Non-acnegenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers
  • Can be used wet or dry

USAGE:

• Apply to lid using fingers, brush or sponge-tip applicator.

• Does the colour in the product last all day?1 Answers
  • Mac or Tarte?MAC In The Flesh Eyeshadow X 15tarte Rainforest of T...1 Answers
  • Is it begmented ? Matte ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Norah G.
aqesta placa de pintura funciona genial i la pots aplicar com vulguis, si vols als ulls o per corrector també serveix i per els ulls balus van molt bé. jo faig servier aquest producte cada dia, el tornaria a comprar un milió de vegades perquè es genial
Jess M.
Bristol
I honestly love this pallete as if has very beautiful colours which you could create endless styles with! The eyeshadow are very pigmented and easy to blend. I got this pallete for christmas, and haven't used any different one since. One thing I would add to this is adding mirror to add a sense of good quality to the pallete; even though the shadows are very amazing quality!
Angélica H.
Tampa, FL
This is a good one!! The color pigmentation is really great. The packaging is nothing special and Is not a palette I can put in my purse but when I'm going to a party I use it because the colors are great for a night out most because of the shiny shades. Love it !!
Faith C.
Christchurch
Anything from MAC - I love. Products from MAC agree with sensitive skin. Are good with dry skin and coverage of any redness on my face. Would definitely reccomend. Easy to apply and use. Same goes for any MAC foundation, concealer and all the above items. I'm INLOVE with MAC fullstop. If I could treat myself, this would be the hands down first label I'd goto for makeup.
Shay M.
Omg all the beauty girls/ boys have this and I REALLY WANNA TRY IT OUT! Can I please get one lol?! I totally one hundred percent recommend this product I just love  MAC cosmetics they have awesome makeup that it easy in the face! I love MAC COSMETICS xoxo
Nujhat R.
I swatches this palette at mac and my sister bought it for my birthday never thought I'd be in love with a product as amazing as this!! It is easy to use and apply you can work with the colours and get a variety of looks to go for and the eyeshadows last all day and do not look cakey on me, so happy with this that I want to buy the other palettes
Kira B.
Cape Town
This is one of the best eyeshadow palettes for me , because it has my range of preferred colours all in one so instead of traveling with three palettes this is perfect and a must have , the application is also amazing as it is easy to blend and you could have so many looks with this , dramatic , natural , fancy and casual .
Michelle D.
BANGOR, BANGOR
Mac is my most favourite makeup brand. Always my go to for eyeshadows as the pigment is just great and they're hard to beat. I absolutely love this palette.  The texture and colours are amazing. Great palette for MUA's or the makeup novice as u can play around with colour. The tones in these shadows will suit all skin tones.
Gledysmar G.
I like that this palette has the types of colors that I usually use between white though black. I don't like that it's hard to get the color from the palette and that it's shimmery. I usually like matte colors. But I really recommend it because the color pops even thought you don't use a primer for the eyelids.
Fran B.
Plymouth, Devon
The colours were so hard to properly blend out! I found I had to work longer than I would have done with other brands eyeshadows. Although, once it was blended, the colours suited my eye colour perfectly (I have blue eyes), although I do think you can get better and not have to spend as much as the MAC prices!
aryan d.
Mumbai
Would it be a good gift for a person ?
Amber T.
How am I able to get free products?
Katelynn G.
Plymouth
Would this be a good pallet for a prom look? Yes or no?
Violet M.
It seems so pretty for neutral looks, is the pigmentation good?
Jaid S.
Does this have mattes and shimmers?